Chapter Ten:Louis *during Best Song Ever*

I started to sing,

"You know I know you know I'll remember you and I know you know I know you'll remember me.." 

I hope she noticed me looking directly(pun:Direction>Directly) at her. I hope she knows I am definitely going to text her and move back my schedule I have to meet her again. Louis, focus!!!  I said to myself realizing I needed to concentrate on the concert and then her....

Liam starts to sing Last First Kiss,

"Baby I, I wanna know. Whatcha think when you're alone, Is is me yeah, are you thinking of me yeah? We've been friends now for a while, I wanna know when you smile is it me yeah are you thinking of me , yeah? Oh Oh."

Harry starts,

"Girl what would you do? Would you wanna stay? If I were to say^"

The rest of us join in on the chorus,

"I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your let me be your last first kiss. I wanna be first yeah wanna be the first to take it all the way like this. And if you-ooo-oo only knew-oo-oo. I wanna be last, yeah, baby let me be your last your last first kiss."

I start my part after Niall,

"Maybe I just gotta wait maybe this is a mistake. I'm fool yeah. Maybe I'm just a fool yeah,Ooo Ooo."

I looked at her again. She was too  busy jamming with who I assumed to be her friend to notice. I guess I will text her during the break....

(This is it for today. We need comments and Emails And.. a vote wouldn't hurt..Lawl:) Our email aliarinwattpad@gmail.com and our twitters are in our bio:) Deuces Gooses:)