Chapter Thirty-Seven:Harry

"Close your eyes." I said to Ali as we got off the jet. I decided to make her pack an extra bag.

We were headed to a Paris.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the limo. "Are you ready for the best night ever."

"Maybe... depends... What happens on the best night ever?"

"Good question."She was oblivious to my Eiffel Tower plans but she knew to pack something elegant. Which for Ali was a short black dress and flats. I love her so much and don't know an easy way to prove it.

"What are the plans?"

" Well first open your eyes." she uncovered her eyes in time to see the tip of the Eiffel Tower and gasp. "Harry, you're kidding!"

"I'm really not."

She snogged me lightly," I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Plans?"

"Well I'm ready to see that black dress on you," I raised my brows suggestively.

"Of course you would."

We arrived at our hotel an I had to ask a question that I felt was relevant,"One or two rooms?"

"One will suffice."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

There were girls who noticed who I was and I decided to say and do something about it," Ali, I love you and don't care who here knows. So... Snogg me?"

She laughed her cute laugh but leaned over and snogged me. The girls in the room took pictures and cried and some came up to us," What the hell, Harry? Who is this? Is this your new girl? I thought I was yours?"

He looked at the girl who asked the last question," Since when?"

She cried even more. Oh, well.

We got our room key and walked up to the elevator and got to our room.

"Finally!"

"Yes, I am so glad to be away from the crowd of girls practically pulling out pocket knives at me."

" That happens."

"Not to me. People especially friends love me. So... yeah. It was awkward."

"Well, love, as Justin Timberlake so wisely said,' Let's take back the night.'"

"What does that mean?"

" It means get on that little black dress and get ready."

"Consider it done."

We snogged and got ready.