Chapter Nineteen: Ali

Arin texted me,"Harry's on his way."

"You're lying," I was flipping out like I would if a celeberity crush of mine was coming to pick me up.

"No. He has your number just do what he says."

"Um...Listen to the guy who can rarely keep his clothes on. Yeah Arin best plan ever! O.o" Was she nuts?!?!?!? Listen to Harry Styles?!?!?!

"Ali, just do it. Gosh. You can listen to music and to a voice on a video game and do what it says but not Harry Styles?"

"Okay, Fine. But he better keep his pants on!"

"He should Louis talked to him. See Ya soon:)" She sent that text and I was about to reply but Harry texted me.

"I'm in the copter. Where are you?" 

"At the mall."

"Really. Great. Lots of chics to surround you."

"I'm the only one in the parking lot."

"Okay. I'm almost there. Can I ask you a question?"

"What?" Oh God. There's no telling what he wants to know. Most likely my bra size.

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Anything scary and if it has Josh Hutcherson in it, than I will love it 10x's more:) Lol."

"Haha. That's good to know. Are you wearing a stripped blazer?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Look up."

I did as he said,"Oh wow. How am I getting up there?"

"Well..." A ladder dropped and Harry started down he got half way and beckoned me to come up. I started to climb and was almost up when a girl came out of the mall and screamed and ran back in I climbed faster. The ladder was being pulled up and I met up with Harry,"Hello Love."

I just laughed while trying not to laugh,"Umm, You wanna get trampeled by girls?"

"No why?" He looked confused."Well you might look down and see about 30 of them or you can climb."

"I'll climb."

We got into the copter and he smiled,"I'm Harry Styles."

"I know. And I'm Ali Johnson."

"Well, Ali, Arin didn't prepare me for your degree of hotness. It burns me."

"Um. Okay, and I wasn't prepared for how corney you are."

"Well, Hold on because this kiddy ride could get even cheesier."

"Okay."