Chapter Forty-Four: Arin

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE KNOWS?!"

"Harry told him," Ali replied trying to defend herself.

"Who told Harry?"

"Um....About that."

"ALI! I trusted you!" I was indifferent at this time. I mean I was pretty pissed but at the same time I knew Ali had to tell someone.

You could say I was more mad at myself for not telling anyone else, yet.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but at least you know he knows."

"Yeah.. but what's the catch?"

" About that too... He's on his way to your house."

"WHAT THE HELL?! Could you not have told me that before you explained how he found out? Of course not.. Loud mouth picks and chooses what when and who she tells."

"Hey, blame Harry not me. He's loud mouth here."

"Okay, well, let's see how this goes... bye, Ali."

"Bye."

I clicked off my cell and looked around. Here's my room: Tissues scattered everywhere, my bed in ruins, and pregnancy test boxes scattered about because of my denial.

"UGH!" 

I started to straighten up and I laughed,"I am so pitiful."

The doorbell rang and I heard singing. I, then, walked to the window and looked out. Louis was standing there being cliched and holding up a boombox, That was playing Cody Simpson's "Love" from his Surfer's Paradise album. 

"What are you doing here Louis?"

He sat down the boombox,"Come out here, Arin."

"No." I shut my curtains. Then, I paced my room the music started again and I walked back to my window," Louis go away."

"No, I won't go away."

I closed my window and then I heard my door open and I heard footsteps coming toward my room.

"Louis, I said-" I was caught off by him dropping all the bags he had in his hands and hugging me.

"Arin, don't you say it."

"Louis, you can't just come in here."

" Arin, you're pregnant with my. Kid. I have every bloody right to be in here." I pulled away from him.

"Louis, you need to go. This will ruin-"

"What? What will it ruin? The career that could end at any time? I love you, and no career ending or fans or hell freezing over can change that."

I was crying," You forgot something."

"What?" He had that ' I am trying to rage and get you back but I am confused' look.

"Pigs flying. You said everything but 'When pigs fly'."

'I love you," he grabbed me and started kissing me hard and I pulled back.

"I can't take you back, Louis."

"What?"

"I can't you have a life in front of you and me? I have a kid to take care of. On my own. You need to leave."

"Bloody hell, Arin. How many times will I say this. I am not leaving you, ever not ever."

"You can't stay if I don't want you here.'

"Make me leave. You know you want me here." 

"Says you,' we both knew I was lying but I, also knew he'd soon resent me for actually letting him take me back.

"Quit lying and come here,' he opened his arms and I sighed. This is the hardest choice you can make.

"Wait, promise me something?"

"Anything, princess."

"You'll never resent me no matter how hard this gets, and it will be hard as ever."

He took a step forward and got down on one knee," Only under one condition," I started to cry and I covered my mouth,"Arin Hester, will you marry me?"

"YES!YES!YES!" I jumped in his arms and when he put me down he pulled out a ring box and I strated crying even more.

"Only the perfect ring fit for a princess for a princess." He opened up the box and the most beautiful ring sat in the box. It was a princess cut ring that was silver it had three dimonds.

"Louis, past present and future."

"No. You, me and the baby."

"Yes."

We were pefectly happy as he sat down and showed me the wunzys and bottles and pacies he had brought. We could live happily ever after, right? Maybe. Maybe not.