Chapter Eight: Arin *Present*

Omg! We are inside the building where One Direction is. I was practically jumping I was so excited. Nana went to eat and see the Parthenon while we were at the concert. So, Ali and I got our tickets and had our backstage passes. We headed for the Backstage V.I.P. entrance.

"O.M.G. We are about to meet 1D!" Ali jumped up and down excitedly.

"I know Ali I am soooo excited!"

We stood there and waited not only did we have backstage passes we had front row as in the sweat got flicked on us!!! That's when we saw them. In the middle of my thoughts, I freaked inwardly.

"I just died, Ali!"

"Hey That's my line,"Ali laughed.

I grabbed my autograph book,"Louis will you sign this?" I asked as he approached our small group of early people behind stage.

"Sure, Love."

"Would believe me if I said I just died a little by you calling me love?" I didn't mean for the blush to rise to my cheeks or for the words to come out .They just did.

"Louis wait!"I exclaimed before he walked away. I held out my number on a piece of paper with my name on it,"I know it's a long shot but..Text me?"

"Maybe I will," Louis replied with a smile," I have to get to stage."

"I will be directly in front. Look for me?"

"Maybe."

Ali came up to me a smile so big on her face it reminded me of the cat off Alice in Wonderland,"I just got Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn's autographs..but someone was hogging Louis!"

I laughed,"Yeah I did."

We laughed and walked to get our seats.