Chapter Thirty-Eight: Ali

We got in the limo. It was a beautiful day and I couldn't wait to get wherever we were going. The little black dress that I was wearing kept coming up and I just wanted my shorts.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you,Harry," I smiled happy that he liked my outfit I chose just for him," and you look very smashing!"

"More like banging," he raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"How 'bout... No!"

"Oh com'on? Just a peek?"

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!"

"ALIXANDRA BRYANN JOHSON, just a peek?"

I was astonished but was laughing," Nope."

"You tease me," he fake pouted," I think we are here."

I looked out the window," HOLY SH-"

Harry cut me off by grabbing my hand and kissing me," Dinner awaits."

This was so exciting! we got to the top of the Eiffel Tower and I gasped and nearly screamed at the same time. harry wrapped me in his arms," I'll keep you safe, Love."

I smiled," Okay."

We sat down and he started laughing," Our meal is going to consist of Chocolate milk and pancakes... and for dessert...drum roll please?" I started to drum the table,"... ME!"

I couldn't stop laughing then I doubled over. We fixed what we liked on our pancakes. He had butter syrup and whipped cream. Only him. I laughed so hard at him. I had peanut butter chocolate chips and syrup with whipped cream. We were eating and it was the best date, I realized, I'd ever have.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it... but I love you more!"We decided that after we ate we would go back to the hotel. We stood up and went to look over the side. "Oh crap!" Harry exclaimed. "What?"

"Fans."

"Ooohhh. Nooooo!!!" I fake mocked Harry.

"How are we going to do this?"

"You're the star here. You tell me."

He contemplated the situation.

"No helicopter. So we brace it?"

"I'll break face... you know... if it's needed," I looked down all innocently. Funny,huh? We started down and one fan spotted us. She had Harry written everywhere on her body that was visible. She came up to me and pointed at me," How dare you?"

"Excuse you,sir." I will break face. Ithought.

"He's mine!"

"Yupp. Loon in the flesh."

Harry laughed and she got red faced," I'll tweet where you are an all my directioner followers will swarm."

I looked at Harry," May I?"

"If you don't I will."

I punched this chic in the face and she fell back. Harry stood over her," I hate crazies."

We got to the limo and got back to the hotel.

"Dear Jesus!" I said as I closed the door.

"Life of a star."

"Well that sucks!"

"Well does this?" He snogged me and I blushed.

"I guess not."

"Okay. Amazing or needs work?"

"Well. Do you want me to lie?"

"Yes."

"It was AMAZING!!"

"That hurts," he brushed at his clothes," I think I'm on fire because you just burned me."

"I think you go with wine because you're so cheesy."

"Well lets work on it?"

"Okay!" I leaned in and kisses him.

He led me back further and further. It suddenly hit me. Literally. The bed. I just can't. Not now. I'm not ready.

"Harry, I need you to stop."

He just mumbled," K."

"Harry, I'm not ready."

"What?"

"Can we hold off a little?"

He looked disappointed," Patience is a virtue, right?"

"Thank you. I love you and all but. I just am not ready."

"You wanna cuddle and watch "Love Actually"?"

"Will you be the big spoon?"

"Of course," he smiled his dimples showing.

"Can you not get a boner?"

"What do I look like Super Man?"

I laughed," Mayyyybbbeee."

( That's it for now. Keep reading for more Ali and Harry(;)