Chapter Thirteen: Louis

Well, if he only knew why I had agreed with him.. this Arin girl sure is something else. We stayed up all night and not once did she say,"Omg. I am texting Louis Tomlinson." She treated me just like I wanted to be. I can't be any happier. All night I was up for this girl and I didn't have to worry about her telling someone I was talking to her. She had made that promise first thing with exception of her best friend, Ali. That was her name, the girl Arin was hanging out with at the concert. I have to go to rehearsal today and can't wait due to the fact I can really think of a girl to sing to because Eleanor was too strict for our music I couldn't sing to her. I could sing to Arin though so I texted her.

"Hey, you wanna hang out today?"

"Of course!!" Arin replied.

"Okay, where are you. I'll come get you."

"Okay, I am at the Parthenon in Nashville. And give me 15?"

"Yep, See you then..."

I was, now excited. "Hey, guys band meeting!"I yelled.

They all filed into the room looking different in their early morning routines. "What,louis?We didn't have a band meeting scheduled."

"Eleanor and I broke up. And..I have someone that I want to introduce you today. She's going to be at rehearsal...Okay?"

"What?! And Woah! A girl...at rehearsal..With us?"

"Yep. A girl! And her name is Arin..Be nice," with that I left the room .

I texted Arin again,"I am on my way."