Chapter Fifty-Four: Arin

My funeral is lovely and I see Ali dressed me accordingly. I know I have on sneakers and a fedora beside me instead of flowers. Louis is in the front row. He looks so pale... so sick. I walk up. No one can see me and I gently kiss his cheek and whisper," I see everything you are going to be. Don't worry. It will all work out as I might have been your first love but she's coming and You'll make a great Daddy." He smiled and I couldn't find the stregnth to let go.

My whole family was seated and my mom was crying. I walked over to her and held her hand trying to take away her sorrow. I did the same with my family. A gentle touch. 

I saw Ali and walked to her and Harry.

"Harry, It wasn't her time." He held her close and I whispered to him," Keep her close. Hurt her and I haunt you."

I touched Ali and said to her," Well, it was a nice run chic. I will miss you more as you'll find new friends. Your future is great. I love you Ali. You were the best friend I have ever had and I will never forget the girl who put up with me from beginning to end. Through thick and thin and stupid and not so smart," I laughed," Remember who we were."

I walked to my casket," HEYYYY WHERE'S MY EYELINER?!" 

Oh well

I have realized throughout my life that it's not those who were there for short times or long times. It's those who you were closest to. My life was great and I am happy that I can move on with no regrets. I was a mother, a fiance, a lover, a daughter, a granddaughter but I love the most that I was someone's first kiss of real love. He thinks he'll never love again.. I will make sure he's happy again. Because he deserves it. My life was beautiful and longer than some can say. I was young, but me. And over my dead body will I let someone say different.