Chapter Forty-Six: Shelly

Well, Niall Horan is officially the best boyfriend ever! And I will swear to you and everyone in between me and God, that I will run over whoever gets in our love. I love him. He's asleep. He looks sooo adorable with his rumpled hair and even without his beautiful blue eyes staring at me he was perfect. He was slightly snoring when I shook him, "I want pancakes."

"Really? That's my girl," he said while he opened his eyes and had me snuggle into him.

I giggled and got up, " Pancakes, now please. They may not exist one day, Niall."

"Okay. Okay." he reluctantly got up and threw on his Shiall shirt we had made.

"Awh you look so cute in that shirt."

He started dancing all weird and singing, "I'm sexy and I know it."

"No. Just no!"

"Awh... Okay," he puckered his lip and walked to the kitchen.

We had Nutella filled pancakes. Don't ask how he does it, but when my little Irish potato gets determined he can do anything with food. Smelling the food the rest of the gang flooded the kitchen. This meant Arin and Louis must be really hungry because they sleep all day now. Arin is 3 months and her belly looks a little bit different now but not much.

"Niall Horan! You will be lucky if you don't have to make more pancakes you'll be happy," Louis said happily as he grabbed three pancakes for him and two for Arin.

"Louis, are you trying to die? These are Famous Nutella stuffed Pancakes give me one more," Arin said while smothering hers in peanut butter and syrup.

Niall laughed and kissed my forehead, " Oh, I love this."

"Speak for yourself," I laughed and grabbed my plate.

Ali and Harry came next. Ali had two and Harry had three. Liam and Zayn were with there girls so we didn't have to worry about the Ali, Harry and Liam love triangle interrupting our breakfast.

They all finished their pancakes and thanked Nialler and left the room.

"See food brings people together. Imean, Arin and Louis disengaged their mouths from each other for food and air!!" Niall said knowing that they were probably not as disengaged now they were alone again.

"I HEARD THAT!" Arin yelled, " And, for your information, we have a baby appointment."

I laughed. Oh Love.