Chapter Seventeen: Ali

Okay. I was abandoned at the parthenon in Nashville because Arin was going to take a helicopter ride with Louis. And, now, Shelby is texting me. She's dating Niall!!! Am I the only one not dating a One Direction band member? I guess so. Gosh!

Her text read: "I am now dating Niall Horan.. Whatcha think?"

"I think I am the only not dating a One Direction band member..."

"Oh okay. I'm sorry."

I need to text Arin! 

"Did you know Shelby is dating Niall?"

"Yeah. She's here right now. She just got here, you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just fine."

"Okay. Well, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

 I want to  go somewhere. The biggest mall in the U.S of A. Just so happens it's in Nashville. I got to the mall. Forever21, Claires, and  Rue21. I want to go to these stores and spend tons of money for hours then I will go to the movies. I walk into Forever21 and walk around. Hmmm.. Leather Body dress? No. Not happening. I will not look like I need to be working 7th and Market street corner. A new blazer. Yes!! With horizontal stripes and a new pair of skinny jeans, red? Heck yes!!

Claires next. I need a britsh flag neckless, earrings, and like 20 more bracelets to add to my 12 already. Okay..So I have only spent like $120. I need to go to Journeys and F.Y.E. 

In Journeys I got new Vans. They're black. And, in F.Y.E. I got a few new albums and a few scary movies that I will later watch with Arin and nearly make her cry. Yes, I am being serious. She screams her head off!! I am now vot bored and will go to the movies. I want to see The Conjuring. I can't wait!!!