Chapter Thirty-One: Arin

"Woah...you're Eleanor?"

"Yes and you must be one of Louis's friends."

I stepped forward,"Oh honey, you didn't get the update?" I made a tsk sound," it's girlfriend of Louis's to you. But you should know that. I mean its what you told seventeen magazine."

"Oh. Louis, this is what you've resolved to as a rebound?"

"Excuse yourself little mrs. ex girlfriend who needs to learn her place. "

Oh it was ON. I am mad and humiliated.

Louis pulled me closer and looked at Eleanor," I believe you should be leaving. She's who I want and you're not. Didn't you understand that? I broke up with you because you're clingy and self centered and completely and utterly not my type."

"And she is? Shes 13 and not even mature enough for a committed relationship."

"In the day we've been dating I have felt more connected to a 13 year old girl who is much more mature and a lot more ready for a committed relationship than you will ever be."

I looked to Eleanor. "I think that is your cue to leave." We turned around but I stopped,"Oh and Sweety don't let the door catch those steletoes of yours. Wouldn't want to have more plastic surgery and boutox before you have a kid now would we? But, from this angle I would say a few months until time,right?"

Her mouth fell open and I snogged Louis's smiling face as she turned and slammed the door. I just laughed.