Chapter Forty- Two: Ali

I absolutly think Louis deserves to know. I can at least tell Harry he won't tell. Or will he? He might but oh well. It won't be me telling Louis.

"Harry, what should I do if I know why Arin left but she made me promise not to tell Louis?"

"You should tell me."

"Sit down first."

"What is it? It can't be that bad. What did she find another man that she could walk into the sun with?"

"No. Far from it. She's pregnant Harry and she thinks it will ruin his career and he will resent her."

"WAIT! SHE'S PREG-"

"Harry if Louis finds out because you can't be calm... I swear."

"She's pregnant?"

"Yes." He was pacing pulling his hand through his hair.

"Oh Bloody Hell!"

"I know."

"So, What do we do?"

"Nothing.. I'll check in on her and you have to keep Louis away from an insaneisilm and from girls."

"That's a plan?"

"That's the only plan. And if you differentiate from it. I will hurt you."

"I like the sound of that," he smiled and hugged me.

"Whatever." I realized how tired I was,"Harry, can we take a nap?"

" Sure, Love."

We layed down maybe I could escape through my love and dreams.

~About 2 hours later~

"Ali, wake up!" Some one was whispering in my ear and shaking me.

"What the hell?" it was Louis.

"I need to know."

"Know what?"

"If she's alright." I sat upright in bed. He could barely even stand to say she instead of Arin's name.

"She's fine Louis. Go away!" He was vulnerable and I took his hand," Louis, Arin has some things to deal with. Give her time. She'll be in your arms again."

"When?"

"Soon," especially if I had something to do with it.