They Look Familiar...

Mia's POV

I know I'm asleep, but I feel like I'm awake. Is this how your suppose to feel when you go through he change?

The last thing I remember is fighting Cody's guard then everything went blank. Next think I know, I'm laying down outside in a vast open area.

I get up off the ground, its a blue dirt, more grey blue then an ocean blue. I bend down and grab some of the dirt, it feels normal.. The moon is full, high up in the sky. Besides four or five trees, its just me, the weird dirt, and the bright moon.

I head towards the spread apart trees, realizing they are close to dying, how sad. I'm not someone that likes to be around dying things, but I can't resist going to check out the only thing I can see for miles. I start to hear soft whispers and look up towards the moon, is it the moon that spoke? I could see the wind forming around it, then heading towards me.

I soon realize that the trees are spread out and form a circle. Kind of like a witch circle from T.V shows. Sadly, I'm standing in the middle of it. Quickly, I take a few steps back and the wind that was coming towards me, flew into the ground, creating the wind to swirl away. A beautiful, white wolf emerged from the wind and started walking towards me.

"Scarlett!" I shout happily. I run over to her and hug her, wrapping my arms around her neck. She nuzzles her head against my shoulder. I haven't seen her since we left Hearus. I let go of her and stand up. Scarlett has grown since the last time I saw her, her head now reaches my hip. She is fairly big for a wolf if I do say so myself. "Do you know where we are?"

"You are going through the last part of the change, this all depends on you. If you live, or you die."

Well, straight to the point…

"I'm ready. I've made it this far, I'm not about to give up now." I give her a reassuring smile.

She giggles at me before grinning a wolf like grin. "Then follow me." She turns around and starts walking away, knowing that I will follow her.

The surroundings change into an abandoned alley. The buildings on either side stood tall and are made of bricks. I look up and see a dark sky, a few stars shone brightly. I look back down and see that Scarlett just turned around the corner. I follow her a bit confused. The alley got thinner and thinner, soon so thin that I have to suck in my breathe so I can fit. I see the end and pull myself out, almost tripping over my own feet from the force I used to get myself out.

I look left, then right and I still can't find Scarlett. She tells me to follow her and then she leaves me stranded in an alley?! I have one weird spirit animal…

From what I can tell I'm all alone on this street. Not a house in sight, just old run down shops.

"AHHHHHHH!" Who just screamed! I turn right, around the corner, running as fast as I can towards the scream. I feel a slight warmth on my hand but I ignore it and continue to run.

I come upon the only house seen for miles. The scream came from inside. I blink once and the small cottage looking building, engulfed in flames.

Of course, me being me, I go running towards to building to save the person stuck inside. As I run, a screaming woman runs right at me. I prepare to block her to stop the impacted but she just goes right through me. Like I wasn't even there. What is going on?......

I ignore what just happened and run at the door to open it, only I fall right through into the floor. Wha-? I think. Maybe that's my power, going through things.

I focus back on the screaming. Hearing more than one voice now. "Its okay honey, we will make it out of here." A male voice echoed in my ears.

I use my super hearing and listen better so I can pinpoint where they are in the building. "I know, in your arms I'm always safe." The female voice said. They sound very much in love.