Right Here And Right Now

Mia's POV

*three week later*

"Hey." A soothing voice says to me from behind. I try to turn around but the hold my shoulders in place. Instead I turn my head to the side to find Cody holding me. He wraps one arm around my waist and puts the other on my face. His lips meet mine, nothing could get better than this.

"Uhhmm, are you two done?" Dugly said at the door.

"Not quite." Cody said as he kisses me again. As much as I want to kiss him I'm sure Dugly has something important to say seeing as he doesn't come into my room without knocking first.

I pull away already longing for his touch, "Yes Dugly we are done." I smile at Cody who looks at me with his reserved smile just for me, "What did you need Dugly?" I ask kindly.

Dugly's eyes shone brightly from the light shining in the window. "You are wanted in the meeting room to decide what the plans are for the new worlds. You have ten minutes to prepare for meeting with the other worlds leaders."

After the whole war thing, slowly Troy and I made progress with sustaining the village where the castle is. We have talked to the other royal families one on one, never all at once.

I sucked in air, "You mean I'm about to meet with all of the royal families?! I can't possibly do that."

"It's okay. I'll be there so if you get nervous just look at me." Cody said.

"Okay..." I say unsure of myself. Me a queen? Yeah right.

"Well I'll leave you two to what you were doing before I arrived. Goodbye Milady." Dugly said before leaving the room.

"Dugly, I told you to call me Mia!" I yell down the hallway.

"Yes Milady!"

Ugh, he will never learn. I turn back around to face Cody only to find him not there. Suddenly the huge blinds covered out all sunlight that was coming through the windows, "Cody?" I call out.

I see a shadow glide across the room from the wall to the door, which slams shut. Now I was honestly scared, I hate the dark. Suddenly hands push me into the air sending me flying onto the king sized bed. I try to move but hands hold me down, “Shhh don’t move ‘milady’.” Cody says smoothly in my ear.

A smile spreads on my face, “Your majesty, I told you to call me Mia.” I reach for his head which was inches above mine, pulling it towards me. His lips touch mine before I gently bite his bottom lip, causing a slight moan to escape his lips. Suddenly I roll us both over so now he is underneath me. My legs on either side of his torso.

“Who knew my girl could take charge.” He says with his vampire fangs showing in his smile. He tries to push me onto my back but I hold him down with my wind magic.

Without saying a word I kiss him and he holds my hips firmly in his hands. My hair cascading itself around our faces. He gently pushes me back, staring into my eyes, “How did I get so lucky?”

I bite my lower lip, “What do you mean? You have it all, you're the King of vampires! You could have anything you could ever want.”

He reaches up and puts a few strands of my black hair behind one of my ears, “I don’t want any of those things. The only thing I want is you. I’m lucky to have you, right here and right now.”

I smile down at him, moving closer to kiss him. He kisses back and all I can think about is how happy I feel.

Wait, the meeting? I pull away and look at the clock on the wall. I have five minutes to get ready. I get off of him and walk towards the black wardrobe that held some clothes for me. He pouts his cute little pout sitting on the bed's edge, “The meeting!”