Talking Time

Mia's Dream

*Third person POV*

A beautiful girl with wavy black hair and glowing green eyes with hint of blue was sitting on a white rock, facing the blue ocean. Her white dress flowing behind her.

A tall boy with black hair walked over to her with his hands in his pockets. He stands beside the girl for a moment before looking at her. Watching the way her hair flows in the wind. The way she is slightly smiling at the clear ocean water.

She turns her head to look at his green eyes, for the first time she notices the hazel flecks swirling in them. He hold his hand out waiting for her to grab it. She does and he pulls her up gently. Placing his free hand on her cheek. They stare at each other, not caring about their flaws, not caring about anything else in the world, just each other. The sun slowly sinks to the ground as they kiss gently. The boy lifts the girl up as she wraps her legs around him, kissing him with so much feeling.

The boy sits her on the white rock, as they kiss even more, his hands traveling the curves of her body. Her hands running through his soft, black hair.

"Cody..."

Suddenly the scenery on the clifftop changes and the girl is left alone on the beach below. Alone in the dark, now wearing a torn up black dress that flows behind her. Most of her body showing through the torn dress.

A tall boy with brown hair runs across the beach towards her. She runs at him to, dragging the dress behind her. They finally reach each other, firs grabbing each others hands. The boys blue eyes are the only think the girl can see. He kisses her roughly, but not pushing her to go places she doesn't want to go. They kiss, holding each other in their arms. He moves his arms from around her body, to go over her curves and to her breasts. He rips off what's left of the dress, leaving her in her underwear and bra.

Kayne... no"

The scene changes once again, changing the beach into a pure white room. The girl is left alone once again but is now wearing the same dress she was wearing with the first boy, Cody.

The only things in the room are three chairs and a blood red door. The girl is confused but takes a seat in one of the chairs.

Cody and Kayne both walk into the room, one by one. Cody is the first one to take a seat, he grabs the girls hand in his own. Kayne sits down in the last chair, also grabbing the girls hand. The both stand up, bringing the girl with them. Cody kisses her,the Kayne.

"You have to chose one of us."Kayne says.

"I can't choose, it's to hard." The worried girl says.

"Who do you choose? Me or Cody?"

"I need time to think about this. Please don't make me do this Kayne."

"Pick one, who do you care more about? Don't you love me?" Cody asks like he is hurt.

The girl thinks about it. Does she want to keep it safe and go for Kayne? The guy she knows she loves. The guy that let her break his barrier? Or will she try something new and dangerous? Cody, the bad boy, the one that holds mystery in the palm of his hand.

"I choose..." She reaches for the guy she wants inches from her. "you."

Mia wakes up, not sure what to think about her dream. What does it all mean?

She feels better, better then she has felt in a long time. Mia sits up slightly dizzy. The headache is gone, the body pains are gone. but most of all her cold shivers and hot sweat are gone.

She takes a step out of the tent, blinded by the light. "My eyes!" She shouts holding her hands over them. She hasn't seen the light for at least a day or two.