Mystery Boy

Mia's POV

The bright light burns my eyes, it's like someone is purposely trying to blind me. "Leave me alone..." I say groggily as I swing my hand around to pull the pillow onto my head. My hand accidentally pulls a chunk of floor from the ground and swings the it through the wall.

I turn off of my stomach and land on the floor painfully, "Ow..." I mumble.

I'm dressed in blue silk pajamas. Weird I don't remember putting on pajamas. slowly move myself to a mirror. What I see is myself obviously, and no werewolf bite. It's gone, not even a scar is left behind. Did Cody really do all this for me? Where is Cody?

The room I'm standing in is white with plants growing the walls. There is no door to the balcony, it's just through a bunch of hanging plants. As I go through the hanging plants, I smell ocean water. Bright light shines on me, making my eyes quickly adjust. The ocean to my right is absolutely beautiful! It's light blue probably because there is a reef, and the waves are lapping softly against the white sand. People, at least I think they are people, are swimming and tanning, relaxing at the beach. A field of green grass reaches all the way to the room I am in. A few trees spread out here and their. A city is seen on my left, with very unique designs for each building.

"I see you're awake." A voice said from behind me.

I turn around and see no one, "Who's there?" I ask.

"Down here." The voice didn't seem to impressed, neither did the person who spoke.

I look down and see a small elf, "D-Dugly? Is that really you?"

"The one and only!" I reach down and hug him tight in my arms. His once pimply face is now clear, he is a lot thinner and much more handsome than before. "You can let go now." He exclaimed.

I quickly let go before he falls over out of breathe. "You look amazing Dugly! Do you work out or something? Use a cream for your face?" I say as I scan his body.

"No!" He said his face playfully angry, "I'm in my home land now, so my body is back to normal. When I was living in the vampire world, Veentrois, the atmosphere was different so it messed with my skin and body."

"It must of felt great when you came back home... where are we anyway?" I ask him confused as to how I got here.

"Welcome to the elf world, Enchantia!" He said, waving his arms around to show me how wonderful it all is.

"Come on, I'll lead you to your friends. They are in the garden." He states cheerfully.

"Hey Dugly?"

"Yeah?"

"Is this your house?" I ask amazed by how beautiful it is.

"Yes it is! I built it myself!"

Holly, who knew such a young elf could be so rich!

As we enter the garden, everyone is having a good time chatting up a storm. Kayne and Zara are laughing, which is something rare for Kayne. Flora is flying around everyone, loving all the beautiful flowers that Dugly has. Janie is laying peacefully under the sun in her wolf form. I look around to find Cody but can't.

Without thinking I ask, "Where is Cody?"

Everybody gives me a weird look, until Zara speaks up, "Cody isn't.... he's not.... he isn't here."

How could he not be here? He, he should be alive right now. Talking and laughing with everyone. "Where is he!" I yell.

Flora shudders at my sudden loudness. Janie wakes from her calming nap. Dugly looks the saddest, he doesn't understand anything right now.