Scaredy Wolf Comes Running Back

Third Person POV

Troy runs at full speed towards Mia and Cody, with the intent to kill. Cody thought that this Troy guy was insane, he wanted to protect Mia because he cared for her, but he didn’t know what to do.

Mia on the other hand was worried out of her mind. She had recovered all of her memories, her parents were still alive which meant the world to her. She was happy her best friend was alive yet scared for her life, his werewolf form is huge.

Kayne and Zara had just reached Mia and Cody. Kayne’s cut in his arm was re opened after smashing so many guards with his telekinesis. Zara was drained from using so many armors.

“Guards!” Troy yells, making the room boom, “Attack!” The guards begin attacking again with full force. Flora started to send her special dust to Kayne’s arm to keep him from losing anymore blood.

They all jump out of the way just in time. If they didn’t jump out of the way, they would of been smothered by Troy.

“We need to think of a plan!” Zara tells everyone as she slides out of the way.

“Any ideas!” Mia shouts over the loud crash.

“Regroup!” She yells. Mia lifts her hands up from her sides, creating a heavy fog to cover them.

Troy growls, “Stop hiding and fight me like a real warrior!” Troy constantly slams his front paws down, hoping to crush one of them, but not Mia. Mia was all his. “Amelia come back to me!”

In the fog the group reassembles. “Who’s Amelia?” Kayne asks Mia.

“It’s my full name but that isn’t important right now. Troy unlocked my memories. My parents, they’re alive. I-it was all a lie.” Mia says sadly.

Everyone looks at her with empathy. They didn’t know any of this could ever happen. Cody was holding her hands for comfort, which helped her a lot.

“I’m sorry Mia.” Zara says.

“How do we stop this Troy guy. He is just so powerful.” Flora speaks up from in Zara’s armor.

The small blonde girl had an idea that just might work, but everyone would need to use all of their power. “Okay everyone, I have an idea.” Zara tells everyone the idea, hoping this will work.

Zara turns into her wolf form, white fur covering her body. Kayne did the same but brown fur covered him. Mia followed Zara’s lead. Cody could do much but hide in the shadows that are in the dark throne room in his full on vampire mode. Flora was gathering everything she needed for a mass healing session after this. Let’s just say that everyone is going to need it.

“Where are you!” Came a thunderous roar from Troy whose paw just barely missed Kayne.

“Right here!” Cody yells from one end of the room.

“No, over here!” Zara yelled from another corner.

“Over here!” Zara called out from a different corner.

Another booming roar came from Troy as drool fell from his monstrous mouth, “I want Amelia!”

“Troy, I’m right here!” Mia yells from right underneath his, commanding the fog to evaporate into thin air. With the fog gone, you could finally see why everyone is in each corner. A powerful square was created, with Mia and Troy in the centre.

“Now!” Zara commanded. Everyone put their full concentration on making a barrier to black in all the guards, Troy and Mia in the centre of the room. This spell is an ancient one, it has only been used a handful of times because it is so dangerous. A see through dark blue barrier formed around them, leaving Mia to fend for herself. This spell is dangerous because for it to break, only one person can be alive in the barrier, or at least close to death. It also drains the creators energy, which leaves them vulnerable to attack once the barrier breaks down.