1

He held me tight in his arms. The weather was ice cold. I wonder how November was last year...

I wasn't able to remember what happened to me no matter how much I tried. My fiance took me to several therapists. He was there by my side all along helping me. Unfortunately, the therapists said Amnesia took over me.

I can never get my memory back unless an accident occurs. I wonder what kind of accident they're talking about.

But I'm very happy. Although I have no idea about my past but I'm glad I have a supportive fiance who will stand with me through the good and bad. I'm so lucky to have him.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" He wrapped his arms around me. I always feel safe and cozy in his arms.

"Nothing in particular." I whispered. The sound of the rain filled the rest of the conversation. The TV was on but none of us was actually watching.

"Do you wanna go out?" He asked me. His mouth close to my ear striking me.

"No hun. I would rather spend the night here with you." I stared at those beautiful grey eyes.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I savored that taste. I enjoyed every second of it. I love him and I could never get enough of him.

The kiss went deeper and I knew where this was heading so I had to stop it. I pulled away.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He panicked.

"No but the voices..."

"I understand." He hugged me, "You don't have to explain, Gabriella."

I nodded as I buried my head in his chest. He is everything I have and I'm so glad he accepts me as I am.

He never got to touch me although we've been together for five months now. He never complained. He understands what I'm going through and he's waiting for me to be completely ready.

"I love you," I mumbled as I felt my eyelids heavy.

"I love you too Gabriella." I felt him smile as he caressed my hair...

I took a look at my hand and noticed the one thing from my past... The tattoo on my finger or at least what's left of it. It wasn't a clear tattoo. It was shaped as a bruise. That part was clear to me. Although who ever looked at my finger wouldn't notice the name.

I never knew who he was. I never thought about searching for him. There must be millions of guys named Harry in New York. My fiance told me it must be my past father's name. I think it is, considering this Harry guy never thought about searching for me. I think he's dead.

After that view, I passed out on the couch.

*******

My phone buzzed and I was soon awake. I turned off the alarm and hopped off the couch after I untangled my leg's from his. He groaned and I smiled against him.

I made it to the bathroom and took a shower after I've brushed my teeth. The shower was very relaxing. I rinsed my hair then applied a conditioner. While I was at it, I took my time to shave my legs.

I stopped again when I noticed the bruises. These weren't any bruises... They were marks all over my stomach. I don't know what happened but I believe it's something to do with my past.

I ignored that thought for now and rinsed my hair again. When I was finished, I grabbed the towel and dried up my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and a cold breeze hit my face. I hurried to get dressed. I wore my white crop top with denim jeans and white converse. I made sure to apply some eyeliner and pink lipstick. When I was done with that, it was already 8 AM.