33

Harry

I couldn't sleep. Although I told the guys to have some rest, for tomorrow is a big day but I couldn't close my eyes once. I'm not sorry about killing Xavier and I will never be. He deserved to die.

However, I'm confused about what's going to happen once I find Carter. I wanna hold her, smell her and touch her but that seems impossible considering I have Gabriella now.

Closing my eyes then opening them again, Carter never seemed to leave my mind. Pictures of Gabriella and Carter appear and I can't help but feel more confused.

I held my phone from the counter and dialed Gabriella's number before I'm aware of it. Although it's midnight but she picks up after two rings.

"Harry?" She asked. Her voice doesn't seem tired nor sleepy. She was wide awake, I could tell.

"Gabriella, I'm sorry I called this late-"

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't asleep any way." She sniffled.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked her.

"Hmm, yeah. I thought you wouldn't call again after the last time we spoke."

"I wasn't supposed to call but- I couldn't handle myself."

"Come Harry." She said lowly, "Just for tonight. I need you to hold me. I need to see you once more."

"I- I really can't."

"Just come for a few hours and then leave. I need to see you, even for a few minutes, Please baby."

"Don't baby me, you know I can't say no to you if you do."

"I know," I felt her smile, "Baby."

Sighing, I smiled, "God I love you." I muttered without noticing, "I'm coming, wait for me."

"I will." She hung up.

I took a shower then wore my skinny dark jeans and green tshirt. Pulling on my converse, I held my phone about to leave just when Edward appears.

"Going somewhere?" He asked, suspicious.

"Yeah, I'm going to Gabriella's place for a few hours. I'll be back before five though."

"Don't be late." He smiled and left the place. Moments after, I flashed out of the place.

*

I reached Gabriella's place at around one in the morning. Still got three hours to spend with her. A soft knock on her door was all that took her to open up and jump into my arms.

With her legs hooked around my torso, I breathed in her butterscotch scent that seemed heaven at that time. Being away from Gabriella was worse than I had imagined. I missed every inch of her. She pulled down and I stared at her features.

I traced her full lips with my fingers,
The smile that means the world to me. I traced her cheek and her hair, gently caressing her warm shoulder. Her eyes were full of hope and passion. It was the first time she had ever looked at me like that.

Her eyes sparkling like a three year old and a playful smile across her lips. Cupping her cheeks, I kissed her passionately like I never did before. Our tongues molded into each other and soon, we were melting. All of our desires and hopes were fulfilled by that kiss.

Then I knew, I love Gabriella more than I ever loved Carter. They may be alike but Gabriella fires me up in every way.

"I love you, I love you so much." She cried through the kiss. I felt her tears drip on my cheek.