32

Gabriella

Gazing around the room, it was very small and the walls were pale. Covering my body with a towel, I exited the bathroom just when I saw someone unfamiliar to me.

"Hello" the person says.

"What the-" I jump.
"Who are you and how did you get in here?!" I yell motioning him to leave.

"That wasn't hard. I've got the key to every dorm" he approaches me and I take some steps back.

"Don't be scared. I'm your neighbor" he smiles. Wearing those black glasses and dark hat, hardly glancing his face.

"What?" I ask clueless.

"I live in dorm 206"

His body was inches away from mine and as I tried to take steps backwards my back slammed into the hard wall. I was literally stuck. His long hands found their way to my cheeks, he cupped them as I placed my hands on his chest keeping a distance. Unfortunately that didn't work out, he was much stronger than I was.

I was horrified. He actually looked like a murderer. My heart was jumping out of it's place and when he tensed that I was nervous, a smirk appeared.

"I won't hurt you, stop shaking" he rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

"How can I be so sure?" I ask, breaking the eye contact. Trying to hold the towel over my body.

"Because you're... Different" his face seems emotionless.

My body moving rapidly, I woke up gasping some air. My throat was dry and tears were pouring out of my eyes uncontrollably. Sobbing, I managed to take a breath just when Amelia crashed into the room.

"Oh My Lord! Are you okay?" She hurried to hug me.

Crying again, I buried my head in her chest. The dream seemed so real it's like I was recapping events from my past or future. However, I had long blonde hair and blue eyes. And that guy... He seemed a lot like Harry.

"Help me Amelia, please." I wrapped my arms around her. She shushed me and promised to stay near me for as long as I want her to.

"I don't know what's happening, I keep on seeing visions of Harry with someone else." She pulled away looking at me, "But I view her as me! Harry said I was different and that he has a key to every dorm- I- I don't understand anything anymore."

"Calm down, baby girl." She hugged me again, "I'm sure Harry has answers to whatever that you saw. When he comes back, you can ask him."

"He's coming back?" I asked with a broken voice.

"Of course, he loves you."
I nodded. I feel guilty for not telling him I loved him back. What if something happens to him? Then he would never know how I truely felt about him...

"I'll get you some water." She said. I nodded and let go of her, staring at the ceiling.

Standing up, I glanced the clock and it was already ten in the morning. Hopping into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and face then brushed my hair.

Amelia walked in on me and handed me the water, "Feeling better?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, drinking the cup of water.

Soon, she was out of my room. I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast to find that Amelia had already prepared me some Pancakes. Sitting down to eat, the doorbell went on and someone was knocking as well.

I opened the door immediately to find Janie with tears in her eyes, "Oh God Gabriella," She hugged me really tight, "I was so worried about you!" She sobbed.