47

One month later

"There is no way I'm buying that." Janie and I laugh as she places it in my hands.

"It's just a see through shirt, Gabriella." She rolls her eyes as I place it down.

"I'm not shopping for steamy clothes with you." I make it clear.

"Well, you'll be needing something steamy when Harry comes back." She announces.

"I don't have to wear something sexy to get him to have sex with me." I laugh, "I won't seduce him."

"You have to sometimes!" She huffs, "It's sexy and exciting."

"Even if I buy it, we're not sure Harry's coming back." I frown as I remember.

"He will," she frowns too, "What makes you think that?"

"He haven't called." I roll my eyes, "I miss him so much." I whine.

"He's in war, Gabriella. They probably don't have time to sleep and you want him to call you?" she chuckles as we check other clothes.

"I'm not asking for a chit- chat." I defend myself, "I just want to make sure he's okay."

"I think we would have known if something had happened to him. Isn't his friend- Dan there with him and the vampire council or something?"

"Dave." I correct her, "And yes they're all there."

"What about Dave's wife? How's she doing?"

"She's worried too." I sigh, dropping my basket, "Not in the mood for shopping anymore."

"Oh C'mon, Gabriella. We're here to have some fun. Let's go check on baby clothes." She runs to the other shop and I follow, sighing all the way.

"This is cute!" She exclaims, holding a little yellow dress with Dots.

"Yeah, it is." I agree, holding it.

"It would look amazing on Marissa." She smiles.

I look at her, smiling as well, "Yeah."

"It's guaranteed that you're having a boy and a girl?"

"Yeah. My doctor, Sandra, told me that she's ninty percent sure it's a boy and a girl."

"Look at us." She looks at me as I check other dresses, "We were working in a fashion design company a year ago and now, we're both married and pregnant."

"Who ever thought." We both laugh, "I'm happy we're doing this together." I tell her and she smiles widely.

"Stop, you're going to make me cry!" She tears up. I smile, hugging her.

"Okay, now that we're done crying." I say as we both laugh, "I'm craving for Starbucks."

"Same old Gabriella." She smiles as we walk to Starbucks.

"I'll go search for a table." I tell her as she goes to order.

I find a table on the right and directly sit down before anybody takes it. Humming, I check my phone. Again, no missed calls.

"Hey." Dimirti appears in front of me.

"God, You scared me!" I yell at him, looking around.

"Sorry, love." He kisses my nose and I blink.

"Go away." I tell him, whispering so that no one would notice.

"You didn't do what I asked you to." He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to kill my babies, leave me alone." I look away.

"You will kill the babies." He holds my chin, "Today."