14

The sun hit my face and I groaned as I felt a hard body against me. I sat up and noticed Harry laying beside me in his black shorts and white t shirt. His jaw slightly open and the light snores almost audible. He looked so adorable I couldn't bear wake him.

I stretched out of bed and took a glance at my reflection in the mirror. Damn my mascara is all ruined. I hurried to clean my face and when I was done, I heard a small cry. I walked my way to Val's room and she her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

I prepared her a milk bottle and handed it to her. Within a minute, she was back to being calm. Then I played with her for about an hour. I placed her on the couch and turned on the TV so she could watch her favorite show.

Since Harry was asleep I decided to clean up a bit. The place was a bit dirty so I ended up cleaning the whole place, washing the dishes and doing the laundry. It was all easy to do.

When I finished it was around eleven. So I prepared some omelettes with fruits on the side. After half an hour, everything was done and placed neatly on the table just in time when I glance Harry walking to me.

His jaw opened then closed and he stood by the door examining the place.

"Wow. What have you done?" He seemed surprised. I couldn't actually tell whether he was angry or happy.

"I did some cleaning and prepared you breakfast " I told him as I motioned for him to sit down.

He did and he stared at the plate for over three minutes.
"Are you okay with it?" I asked him thoughtfully.

"It's been a while since someone prepared me breakfast," He leered at me, "And cleaned this place up." He looked back at the room, "And taken care of Val for me." His gaze focused on Val watching TV.

"Thank you." He whispered, "I really needed a break."

"It's the least I could do." I smiled back at him then returned to my breakfast.

After a few minutes, we both finished and I cleaned up the dishes and placed the leftovers in the fridge. Val needed a bath so I volunteered and Harry thanked me again. I washed her body and her hair. She was very calm with me and I was glad. I feel like I'm taking care of my own baby when I'm taking care of her.

After an hour or so, I dressed her in her pajamas. She was exhausted so she slept away and when I entered the TV room Harry was there watching a movie so I cuddled with him and we watched it together.

He placed his arm around me and I leaned into him. I could feel every breath he's taking. Every pulse. The feelings I have for Harry are vague, even to me. He drives me crazy. He knows my weak points and he definitely, has an affect on me.

When the movie ended, I excused myself to go back to my place. He was disappointed at first but then let me go. I promised to come back later at night and he was okay with it.

As I hopped down the stairs, I noticed my door was open. My breath was caught in my throat and barely was i capable on comprehending what was going on.

I stood in my tracks thinking about who might be inside. No one but me has the key and I thought about calling Harry for a second but decided against it.

I moved slowly inside and peeked through. I saw Xavier and my shoulders relaxed a bit. But I was still confused on how he got in.

"Xavier?" I called. He looked back at me with a stern angry look.

"Where have you been all night?!" He shouted. His loud voice echoing in the apartment. I didn't know what to say neither what to do.

"How did you get in?" I fired back.