37

Amelia

I held Jace and gazed at his beautiful features. He looked a lot like Edward. That is the part that hurt the most. No matter how much I try to hide... There's still this baby bringing us back together.

"This time, mommy's leaving daddy and never going back." I whispered to him. Jace lifted his finger to my lips and touched me in amazement.

Good thing he doesn't understand anything. I gave him his bottle then laid on the rocking chair with him in my grip. I rocked back and forth as he got fed just when I heard the door open then close.

After almost an hour, I heard footsteps so I looked behind to find Harry approaching me, "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, how's Edward doing?" He looked around.

"He's okay, how's Gabriella doing?"

"She's really good actually. She's in the kitchen."

"Already? I thought she's staying at the hospital a few days."

"Nope, she's great." He grinned.

"What's up with you? You actually look happy." I laughed as he sat down on the couch.

"We're having a baby, Amelia." He almost whispered.

"Oh My!" I shouted, "Congratulations brother!" I stood up to hug him.

"Thank you," I felt him blush. We sat down again as I tried to keep the excitement inside me. I was really happy for him!

"I'm really happy for you." I smiled again. Guess I couldn't let that one in.

"Thanks," He said again, "I'm really happy too."

"What happened with Carter? No one told me."

"Oh, you didn't know?" He laughed. I shook my head and he started explaining how things went and how he found out that Gabriella is Carter. When he was finished, my jaw was fully open in shock. How could Xavier do such a thing?

"I'm - well, I'm happy that you found Carter but I'm shocked."

"I get you." He breathed, "I told Edward just minutes ago and he had the same reaction."

"What about Gabriella?"

"I told her everything. I saw her doctor today and she said her brain is in shock mode but she'll be okay. She'll remember me, I'm positive."

"Hope so," I let out a breath.

"What's going on between you and Ed?" He asked after a few seconds. I felt my eyes water at the subject.

"We're getting divorced," I spill, "He cheated and I'm never forgiving him. I knew he wasn't in love with me but I thought he'd care at least for the sake of Jace. But he did it any way, he cheated."

"No second chances?" He looked at me, "He told me that he regrets everything. He told me all about it but I wanted to hear it from your perspective."

"No second chances. Not when it comes to cheating, Harry." a tear slipped from my eye and I wiped it so Harry wouldn't see it.

Harry closed the curtains and sat close to me, "Amelia," He held my face, "I'm your brother. You can cry, I want you to let it all out. He won't know."

Tears spilled before I knew it and soon, I was sobbing. Harry placed my head in his chest and caressed my hair, "I'm - I'm so disappointed Harry." my voice shivered, "I loved him with everything in me and look what he did! He cheated on me with Hailey! And I thought that bitch was my friend!"