25

"Where did that sucker go?" Xavier's voice boomed. I managed to open my eyes without noticing the small gasp leaving my lips as I watched Xavier searching the empty closet. All I could think of is Harry. He must be crushed from what he saw.

"Who? You're not making any sense!" I lied again. I was actually getting better at this, thanks to Harry of course.

"Harry fucking Styles!" He shouted, "You know him, don't you? He's been helping you to get rid of me. I know how he does his schemes Gabriella so don't you dare lie to me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Without blinking once, I gazed at him with assurance.

"You dare lie to me?"

"I'm not lying Xavier! I don't know anyone named Harry Styles!"

"I'm going to ask you one last time Gabriella-"

"I don't know HIM!" I shouted back at him.

"Gabriella I'm... Well I apolo-"

"Save it Xavier and leave. I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"But you-"

"LEAVE now!" I shouted again.

His eyes softened then soon he was out of the apartment without any word.

I was finally able to let out a breathe. Walking towards the closet, my eyes skimmed the whole room for Harry. He doesn't seem to be anywhere in the apartment either. Placing my head on the closet, I felt a cold hand reaching my shoulder. My body was getting used to the surprises no longer did I react suddenly. It was a daily thing with Harry ever since I met him.

"Where did you hide?" I asked, turning around to gaze at his disappointed face.

"I didn't hide, I left the apartment."

"How did you know he left?"

"I felt it." He shrugged.

"But how did-"

"I think we're missing the main point here Gabriella." He roared, crossing his hands against his chest, " You sold me out for a car? What the hell was that?"

"I didn't!" I tried to defend myself, "You know I wasn't going to go through with it."

He shook his head in disappointment.

"My body and- Heart, belong to you Harry. Only you" I said, grabbing his hands and kissing the inner part.

"Don't do it again." His eyes haunting me. I nodded with a grin spread on my face.

"Now let's deal with the important issue; Xavier suspected that you know me. He definitely knows something. He wouldn't spill something so dangerous without having proof."

"So you think he's on to us?"

"I guess... We got to be more careful. We should stop seeing each other so much."

Coughing, my voice became low, "If you think this is the best thing to do, then okay." My eyes refused to meet his.

His soft hand met my chin, "I love you don't ever forget that." I nodded back, "You know how important this is to us. Keeping our relationship a secret is just to uncover the tru-"

"The truth, I know. I'm getting sick of this Harry"

"I know baby, me too but we need to stay patient."

I huffed, moving to the bathroom to take a shower.

********

Ten Days Later