18

Janie and I searched for Kate once we stepped into the airport and I directly glanced my red-head boss.

"Kate!" I rushed towards her and she welcomed me with an embrace.

"I actually missed you two!" She said to the both of us and we laughed, "Are you girls excited? This will be the trip of a lifetime"

"We're very excited!" Janie beamed, handing her suitcase.

"Mam, I'm going to have to ask you to move," a security guard said, tapping me on the shoulder.

I wiped the stray tears from my eyes and stood on straight, "Sorry about that."

"No need to apologize. Just tell me what plane you're headed on."

"I'm actually waiting for my boss. Plane A"

"Oh Gabriella!" Kate called, "We're going on Alexia Admor's priavte jet, my dear."

"Oh." I breathed looking at the guard.

"I'm sure the guard will make us an exception and give us our money back, yeah? He can help us move to the front too, considering we're in a hurry." Kate held in her hand some cash. I couldn't actually tell how much but it was a pack of money.

"As you say , miss?" He stared at the money.

"Kate. I'm Kate Hudson." She shook his hand, handing him the money. He nodded and moved away.

"Wow Kate, you did not have to do that."

"Anything for my girls," she smiled as the guard came back with some cash and he handed them to Janie and I. Next, he shouted for everyone to stand back and allowed us to enter.

After we've finished with the requirements Janie, Kate and I walked together towards the private jet. And there was large two beds, two TVs and a mini fridge along with a bar. It's like a small hotel in here.

"This is magnificent!" Janie beamed.

"You have to work five hundred more years in this business to affrod a private jet. If I were you, I'd enjoy every minute in this place."

"How much does a private jet cost?" I asked, bewildered.

"You wouldn't want to know honey. You can't afford buying one even if you sold your own kidneys." Kate smirked, glancing at us.

I raised an eyebrow staring at Janie. She shrugged in return and stared out the window just in time when the plane took off.

"Airplane mode girls." Kate instructed.

"This isn't the first time we travel." I informed her and she chuckled.

"Right." She whispered. What the hell is up with her? One second she's friendly as hell and now she's being rude. Talk about bipolar.

"G-gabie," Janie stuttered gazing at my direction.

"Yeah?"
She placed her hand over her mouth and motioned to come to her side.

"What is it Janie?" I scooted next to her.

"I've never been on a plane before. Especially a private jet for crying out loud! I'm panicking Gabie."

"Wow, hold the fuck up. First, a private jet is just like a normal plane. Second, we flew together last year."

"Yeah but I was asleep all the time." She fixed her glasses and long skirt.

Janie is twenty five as I mentioned before. Yet, she acts like a total thirty year old woman. I mean, she lives with her mom and she has four cats at home. She was weeping and crying all last week because she was leaving them behind. I'm telling you, it was a total mess.