44

Gabriella

"Don't worry, I'll be okay." I try to calm Harry. He places my hands on his cheeks and breathes into them looking at me through the holes.

"I love you so much - I just- I can't, Gabriella!" He shouts out of the blue, standing up.

I walk to him, hugging him from behind, "I love you too." I say through his sobs.

I turn him to me and as my eyes meet his, my heart sinks.
"I promise everything will be okay. We have to do this. Sofia said she can bring me back!"

"She's acting weird, like she wants you dead." He says through hiccups.

I cup his cheeks and he stares intensely at me. Kissing his lips, I smile and walk back to the living room where Sofia, Dave and Chloé are.

"Are you ready?" Dave asks me and I nod.

Chloe hugs me one last time and so does Dave, "You'll be okay." He assures me.

"Hope so." I whisper, looking back to find Harry.

"I don't have all day, c'mon." Sofia says rudely. I kiss Harry's lips then sit on the chair in front of Sofia.

"Okay, let's Start."

She places her hands on my head and I feel huge weight on my head crashing me down. She holds my head up and I start screaming at the pain. Seconds later, I feel nothing. Completely nothing like I've died.

Or maybe I did.

As my eyes open, I see Harry in front of me. Beside him Chloe and Dave just like I left them. I look around and Harry seems like he's crying. Why is he crying?

I walk up to him, cupping his cheeks and he jerks away moving to the other room. My heart shatters at the view and I wonder why he jerked away from me.

But when I look back, I understand everything. I turn around to find my body collapsed on the floor. Gasping, I take steps backwards as tears blurry my vision.

I'm a soul now, I'm dead. I actually died. The feeling in my heart seems to cross more than words can describe. It's like I'm flying on clouds escaping all the darkness and pain I passed through this year.

Just then, a bright light is visible across me. Walking towards it, I feel myself entering a tunnel. Dressed in only white, I make it through the end where I spot someone with white wings.

Is that.. An angel?

"Gabriella..." A voice says. I run towards him and now that his face is visible, my heart melts.

"Gabriella." He says slowly, looking down at me.

"Are you - an angel?" I gasp as he holds my hand.

"I am." He smiles. His blue-rover almond eyes had so much light and love that it consumed me. Not only light but they had a sparkle with mirth. Everything I could ever dream of seeing in real life.

Viking-gold hair brighted up my world along with bristly eyebrows and a hawkish nose. His defined cheekbones compeleted the perfect combination of his face. Not only that but also a concrete jaw.

He had Titan's shoulders. As I continued to stare at him, he moved around me, looking everywhere. His leopard-like grace movement brought me the chills. An earthy scent swirled around him as he walked around me bringing my knees to weaken.

With my heart racing a mile a second, I managed to look away just when he looks at me deeply in the eyes.

"Don't be nervous, Gabriella. Harry isn't here and he'll never know anything. You can do whatever you want." He says in a deep husky voice.