29 + Official Trailer

Omg okay this picture seriously freaks me out! Just look at how he's starting at her! Awww

BTW, that is Chloe and Dave in my story in case anyone was wondering OH and BTW number 2, I casted them way before they started dating! I guess I'm just psychic!

Enjoyy xx

*****

Harry

"Got any place in mind?" Dave asks me for the tenth time today.

"I already told you Dave! Can you stop with all these questions!"

"Well excuse me for caring about you and you're precious wife." He scoffed.

"Sorry Dave," I stopped, "I'm just torn between them." Just then, Dave's phone rang.

"Hello? Yes I do know- I'm sorry- We'll be there- We really didn't mean to- Yes I promise- We'll be there soon- I understand- You too."

"What's up?" I asked once he placed his phone in his pocket.

"They want us there, immediately."

He placed his hand over my arm and flashed us out of the place. When I opened my eyes once again, I saw the chambers I once knew.

"Come in." A loud voice said. Dave motioned to the great door and I followed him there.

"Acheron, my lord, It's been a while-" Dave started, addressing Acheron who's the head master of the vampire council.

"Save it Dave," He sighed looking at me with a frown covering his face, "What have you done Harry?"

"Do you know the results of this behavior!" Ciarda shouted, her eyes flaring with anger.

"Ciarda don't get yourself involved in this." Dave stated.

She laughed out load, "Get myself involved? The whole damn vampire kind is involved in this mess!"

"But I have an excuse-" I tried to say.

"Save it! What you did will cause a revolution! Or perhaps a war!" Ciarda fired back. I really hate her.

"Silence!" Eyota, the greatest vampire said. Silence took over the place as we all stared at Eyota... She became the greatest Vampire after my father died.

"Acheron, Ciarda," She looked at them, "Leave us."

"But-" Ciarda tried only to get interrupted by Eyota again.

"Leave!" Eyota shouted and they were flashed out of the place within a second.

"I can explain everything my Lady." I started.

"I'm listening Harry."

"Xavier was once my best friend. He was in love with a human named Carter and he asked me to trick her into bringing her to him. I did as he wanted but along the way, Carter and I fell in love. We both ran away from him so we could get married and be together forever.

However, he haunted us down until he kidnapped her and my daughter, Valerie. He killed Carter and I kept my silence for the sake of my daughter. Now, a year later, I met this human girl named Gabriella. There's a huge similarity between her and Carter. That is why I fell in love with her too. Turns out, she's engaged to Xavier.

Trust me, it was all a coincidence that we fell in love with the same girl twice! He knew about us and kidnapped her and Valerie. I found them and killed him instantly. Before I did, he did spill that Ca-Carter is still alive so I'm searching for her now.