16

His chest just underneath my body and Val's little body stuck between the two of us. It was the perfect night. I looked down at her and she grinned at me, playing with her little toes.

"G-gabie." She muttered looking at me with bright eyes.

"Yes baby." I answered back. She motioned at my hand and then her head.

"Fondle her hair." Harry whispered against me. I smiled as I placed my hand on her hair and caressed her gently. She leaned closer to my body and I wrapped an arm around her, Harry's arm holding the two of us.

"I'll wait for her to fall asleep then I'll go." I told him.

"You don't have to. You can stay here as always."

"I feel like Val is getting more and more attached to me. I don't know if I can handle this responsibility towards her."

"There is no responsibility. Val just needs someone to feed her, hold her and take care of her and you are already doing it."

"I love her so much," I whispered back.

"She loves you too."

"But I need to search for my own baby." I said, not looking at him. I wouldn't have the courage to tell him such a thing If I were to meet his eyes.

"I know," He sighed, "You have to ask Xavier about this. I know you're not talking and I know he hurt you but to get to the bottom of this whole situation, you gotta speak to him."

"What should I ask him?"

"First of all," He let out a breath, "You cannot mention me. Second, you have to act like you are still madly in love with him. Third, you got to earn his trust again, then you can ask him where all the doctors went."

"I think I can do it," my eyes met his and he smiled, "For us."

"For us," He repeated then pecked my lips.

Just then my phone vibrated. It was another message from Xavier.
"It's like he read your mind." Harry laughed against me and I did too.

*Can we talk? I feel super guilty about what happened. I don't want us to be apart because of this stupid fight. You know I never meant to lay a hand on you my precious girl. I love you. Call me when you can*

For a moment I felt my heart shred. He didn't mean to hurt me. Everyone gets angry at some point right? I shouldn't have went and cheated on him. This is wrong. But I really like Harry too... The mixed feelings I have are intoxicating me.

"Tell him to come over to your place. You'll make up and then you get to ask him about the rehabilitation center."

"Yeah," I muttered slightly unsure. I mean, why should I ask Xavier about this? He wouldn't do a scheme like that. He loves me and I'm sure. I should have never doubted him.

Everybody makes mistakes and some even break things when they're angry. He hurts the people he loves when he's angry. Everyone has something right?

"I need to go," I slowly moved away from him.

"Tell me what happens yeah?" He stood up looking at me as I leave. I turned around and gave him a small smile. Then I made it to the front door and felt a hand grip my shoulder.

"You forgot to say goodbye." He smiled.

I let out a deep breath, "Bye Harry." I pecked his lips and he stood immobile. Our eyes locked for several seconds and I noticed the pain and worry about me not returning back.

My eyes had the same emotions. I was actually terrified of how Harry will act when he finds out what I'm gonna do next. One thing I knew, is that I will miss Harry and Val so much.