52

- Harry

"Merry Christmas, Harry." Amelia kisses my cheek. I stand by the window watching it snow.

"Merry Christmas, Am." I hug her and she sighs.

"Christmas dinner is at nine today." She reminds me before walking away. I nod, grabbing Valerie from the floor.

"H-hayy." She smiles as I kiss her cheek.

"Merry Christmas, pal." Edward comes from behind.

"To you too." I smile slightly looking at Val then back outside, "Hey Ed." I catch his attention. He looks at me, nodding.

"Do you remember Christmas about three years ago?" I ask him. A grin forms on his lips, looking down.

"I do," he sighs, "We spent it with Carter's father. Things didn't turn out well at the end, though."

"Yeah." I laugh, "She gave you gift cards."

"Yeaah! I remember that!" He exclaims, laughing with me, "Always bad with gifts."

"Classic Carter." I tell him.

We keep silent for a few seconds, "I know you want Carter- or Gabriella, whatever, with you here-"

"I actually don't, Ed." I tell him honestly, "After what she did, I don't wish to see her again at all."

"But it's Gabriella-"

"I don't care anymore." I shake my head, "She bailed on me and Val. She didn't even say goodbye to Val! I- I don't want her anymore, not now not ever."

"D-daa!" Valerie shouts in my arms to place her down. I do as she wants and she runs away to play with her toys.

"Are you sure Harry? You love her."

"I- I do." I look away, "But it's over, I just want to spend the rest of my life taking care of my daughter. That's all I wish to do."

"Yeah, I get you." He nods, shrugging, "Any plans for today?"

"I'm going to take Val to another Doctor to make sure."

"It's Christmas, Harry." Ed points out, "Go out, take Val to see Santa! Take her to her grandma."

I sigh, "I just- I forgot-"

"I know." He nods, "It's fine I don't blame you, now go!" He smiles.

I smile back as he holds Val, "I'll get her ready for you."

"Thanks." I walk to my room to change my attire.

After I've finished, I grab Val and head to Times Square. When we reached, People were dressed in Elves and Santa was dancing around between the crowd. I even took a pic with him and Val of course.

At the end of the day, I headed to the garden that Gabriella used to take Valerie to. She played with the kids while I sat there staring at how beautiful she has become.

"She is beautiful." A familiar voice says. Although I know who it is, I refuse to look at her. Not after what she has done. Not after she left without even saying goodbye to neither of us.