13

"Who are you referring to?" I asked him, quietly surprised with his sudden confidence towards the issue.

"I know him. I know your fiance, Xavier. He's the one who killed my wife. I'm supposing he kidnapped you and made you think you have amnesia in order to send you to me. He wants to get back at me, I know it."

Sandra and I looked clueless at him. He wasn't making any sense. I had a feeling he was making all of this shit up so I could dump Xavier. I wasn't falling for it and Sandra wasn't either.

"Stop Harry. You're hallucinating." I raised my hand in defense.

"But I know him!"

"Not everything is about you!" I yelled at him. He was dealing with the last nerves I got. Turning this whole story to his side now is really sick.

"How could Xavier possibly know a girl that I know too? Huh?"

"What makes you think he's the same Xavier? There are tons of Xaviers all around the world!"

"Show me his picture then."

"No," I jerked away.

"Why?"

"You're creating all of this shit up. I'll tell you what's going to happen! I'll show you his picture and you are going to yell ,Yeah! That's him!"

"If it is him then yes I will." He defended himself.

I sighed, "Xavier wouldn't do this to me. He loves me" I gazed at Harry and he huffed.

"Yeah I doubt that." He whispered.

"We might fight a lot and he might be distant sometimes but I know that he loves me. He would never do such a scheme."

Harry sighed and Sandra just stood silent this whole time. I can tell how confused she was with this whole situation now.

"Gabriella," Sandra spoke, "There are many question marks towards Xavier's behavior. We need to check it out. We need to find out what happened to you."

"I'm not going to suspect Xavier. Not now, not ever."

They both huffed. I didn't care. Although my feelings might be slightly fading towards Xavier but he means so much to me. I know how much I mean to him too. That is why, I would never suspect him. I know his soul. How pure and innocent he is. He can never hurt a creature. Let alone scheming the love of his life. This is nonsense.

After that, Harry took me back to the company and I worked for four consecutive hours with the help of Janie of course. Alexia called and said she'll be visiting tomorrow at around noon to check out the designs. I think we are ready now.

I checked the calendar to find that the fashion show is, in fact, after a week and a half. Considering I'm a manager, I'll have to fly to Milan along with Alexia's staff. I even get a plus one. Of course it will be Janie considering she is my best friend and assistant.

When I reached home I was energized so I called Harry.

"What's up?" was the first thing he said.

"All good, slightly bored. Are you guys going out anywhere tonight?"

"Actually no. Jace, Amelia's son, is sick so she's staying with him."

"And Edward is there too?"

"Yeah," he breathed. I can tell there's a TV on, "You can- like- come over if you have nothing to do."

"Okay, see you in few." And by that we both hung up.

I changed my clothes into white shorts and a pink top. I applied some mascara then hurried to his place after I've locked my apartment and left my phone on the charger.