12

My alarm clock peeped and I instantly opened my eyes. I wasn't able to fall asleep any way. The incidents with Harry and Amelia... They all seem so close yet so far.

I stretched out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. The fashion show is very close and now, the company should work more effectively than ever. That is why, I set the alarm at seven today.

I was completely finished at around eight and directly headed to the company after I've grabbed my usual coffee from Starbucks. I unlocked the glass door and entered, absolutely no one but me. I know it's too early for anyone to come any way.

I placed all the sketches in front of me and examined the dresses on the manikins. The textile, fabrics and colors were amazing and I'm sure they will blow the audience's minds but I still have some doubt towards Alexia's response. It's her brand eventually.

I ended up spending an hour fixing the dresses and just when I was about to call Janie, I heard the glass door open.

Sighing, I sat down on my desk with my legs falling down fixing the last details on the catalogs just when I hear a knock on my door, "Come on in Janie." I called without looking at her.

I felt her behind me as I skimmed through the papers. Her hand rested on my shoulder and I turned around to find Harry there. I was Slightly shocked but mostly excited. I was happy to see him. I'm always happy to see him.

"You scared me! You could have said it was you." I yelled at him. He was extremely close at that point, our faces almost touching.

"You look so sexy today." He said, biting his own lip.

I gulped as I felt my cheeks flush. His voice, his moves, his smirk... It all makes me speechless. However, he makes me so confused at the same time. I already told him it meant nothing to me, why is he here now?

But all questions eradicated from my mind as I felt his lips press up against mine. I felt a strange sensation in my lips, almost a tingling as I closed my eyes and returned the kiss, hoping that he was feeling the same thing as me.

His hand placed softly on my neck keeping me close. I felt him bite my lower lip and I whimpered moving even closer to him. His other hand pushed my legs apart as he moved in between them never leaving my lips.

His lips moved to me neck and he sucked on the flesh. My eyes remained closed as I enjoyed the goosebumps and sparks he's giving me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt myself melt into him as he entered his tongue into my mouth. I tugged strands of his hair and he moaned into my mouth. I relaxed, completely and entirely satisfied.

He pulled away breathless. His forehead placed on mine as we breathed heavily.

I opened my eyes to find him staring directly at my lips. My mouth had gone dry and as I tried to swallow, I felt the flurries in my stomach as if it was a snow globe that was just shaken.

His green eyes burned into mine and it was like we could communicate. His eyes spoke and screamed while I, was afraid of what was going to happen next. I completely surrendered to him. That was quite obvious and he smiled due to the victory he achieved.

Then suddenly, He pulled away from me placing a hand over his forehead.

"I ... Carter." He said, sighing.

"Carter?" I asked, slightly confused.

Without saying anything, he turned around and left my office leaving me more confused than ever. I gulped and marched behind him.
"Harry!" I called as I saw him about to leave the company.