50

Harry

"It's me, Gabriella." I breath causing her to turn around. Her bloodshot eyes burning into mine. I run to her, wrapping my arms around her little defeated body. She doesn't hug me at first.

"It's me, baby." I hold her face so she could see me, "I'm Harry." My eyes search hers. Once the realization hits her, she hugs me back allowing me to take her all in.

"Why'd you leave, Harry?" She cries in my chest, "Everything went wrong when you left."

"You promised you'd be fine and Chloe and Ed said they'll take care of you and- our babies. What happened? Who did this to you?"

"It-" she breathes, "It was him- Dimitri, the angel. I was so stupid Harry- I actually believed him when he said he loves me."

"Did- did you- um-" I stop, closing my eyes.

"I was- um, magnified with his voice and beauty that I told him I loved him too." She says. My eyes open flaring at the woman I love the most.

"Do you really love him? Since when have this been going between the two of you?"

"It started when that witch killed me and brought me back to life. I can see him and feel him now. I don't know what happened, harry. Honestly, it seems so vague to me. Everything that happened. Our first kiss... his voice, sharm, it's all weird to me now but at that moment with him, it seemed right."

"W-what? I don't get anything." I step away from her.

"He said he wanted us to he together so I should kill my babies. He waited till the vampire blood is out of my system so the sacrifice would occur. I kept on refusing and I even tried to push him away because I'm in love with you! He wouldn't listen, he kept on showing up until oneday, he punched my belly and-" she tears up, "that's when it happened. Now the sacrifice is done."

I let out a long deep breath, "shouldn't he be here now? Visible to all of us?"

"Amelia mentioned something about a baby." She whispers, looking down.

"What baby?" I almost shout. Her eyes met mine and sadness fills them up.

"He raped me for a reason. He wanted me to carry his baby. Once a baby is developed, all the demons and angels turn visible."

"Oh my God, this is worst that I thought." I place my hand over my forehead dramatically.

"And we thought Xavier was the worst of our problems." She sits beside me.

"You can't get pregnant." I tell her, "They'll kill every supernatural alive."

"Tell me what to do Harry." She yells catching my attention. I look at her and she's flaring at me, "This can't be fixed anymore. He won't leave me alone. He killed my babies-"

"They were my babies too." I raise an eyebrow, "I'm really devastated they're gone, Gabriella."

"I know," she places her hand on mine, "Me too."

We keep it silent for a few seconds then she speaks again.

"I think I have an idea." Her head meets my shoulder, "I can just leave for good with him."

"How's that a good idea?" I space from her again.

"At least he'll be away from you and all the supernaturals. I'll tell him I'll be his only if he promises me not to hurt the people I love. That's the only solution we have, Harry."

"No! You're not leaving me again, Gabriella!" I shout, standing up.

"I know this is not how we want it to be." She shouts back, "but it's the only way to save our family! Think about Valerie, Harry. She can't grow up when there's an angel threatening to kill her and her father everyday. If we stay together he'll come for you and her."