5

Harry drove me home and along the way we had a small chat concerning my hobbies and goals for the future, nothing interesting. He never got to tell me about his problems. Just when he was about to spill, Amelia and Edward returned to the bar and suggested we go back home so we did.

"Can I have your number?" Harry asked me as he parked his car on the sidewalk. I grabbed his phone from his hand and added my number and name.

"Thank you for tonight. I really had fun" I honestly told him. I haven't gone out to a club ever since Xavier and I's second date and that was three months ago.

"I had fun too." He smiled, "I mean- we all did." He blushed.

"Goodnight Harry." I opened the car door and got out.

"Goodnight Gabriella." He waved goodbye and took off as I entered the building. I dragged my body to my apartment and tossed myself on the bed, completely tired. I didn't even bother to remove my makeup nor change my clothes.

Moments later I drifted off to sleep.

*********

My phone woke me up again. The bright light hit my face and I groaned, flipping twice before I stumbled into the ground.

"Fuck!" I cursed out loud. It was the second time this week I had fallen on the ground.

I got up and stripped down the shorts and t shirt. It was already seven in the morning so I didn't have much time to take a shower. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and got dressed in denim jeans and long-sleeved black crop top. I wanted to wear my black shorts so bad but it wouldn't be a good idea considering I'm the new manager.

I wouldn't want to give my employees the wrong impression.

I placed my glasses in my purse along with my phone and made it out of the apartment after I've washed my teeth and face. I reached the parking lot and jumped in. I had to stop at Starbucks because I was out of energy so I did.

I parked just in front of the door and Tyler spotted me. He hurried to prepare me my usual drink. I waited for a few minutes then I saw Tyler moving my direction with a cup in his hand.

"Thank you so much!" I gave him the money and he smiled.

"Drive safely." He waved and I did back as I took off. Within a few minutes I was at the company. Handing the keys to the security outside, I grabbed my coffee and purse.

On my way in I saw Janie in her multi-colored office. I peeked inside to notice her organizing her things, "Good morning Janie." I smiled.

"Good morning boss." She said and I chuckled while walking to my office.

Mine was completely organized already. That is the best part about being a manager in the first place, I thought. I took a look around the room and honestly it was Amazing. Everything I ever wanted was there. The leather chair, the wooden desk, the files on the shelf and most importantly, the star shaped chandelier.

I took a breath exploring my new office. The view outside the window was breathtaking. I just noticed it was snowing outside. Smiling to myself, I remembered when I encountered the snow the very first time.

I was just leaving the rehabilitation center and Xavier was taking me to my new apartment. Just then, he stopped the car and allowed me to play with snow. I was shocked by the view in front of me. It was the most amazing view I've ever seen and just by the way Xavier looked at me I felt I was the luckiest girl in the world.

Just then my phone buzzed snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey baby." I smiled to myself again.

"How you doin' Hun?" He asked, his tone mutual and friendly.