53- Ending

Okay first, I love you all so much. Please don't hate me because of this ending! I just couldn't end it like how you all wanted it to! But it's a good ending don't get all scared lol :)

Anyway, Hope you enjoy this :)

---

-Harry

I laid there with Valerie in my arms, I hated doing this. Just laying there waiting for her to die. Amelia placed her hand over my shoulder trying to calm me down as I cried repeatedly at how everything turned out.

My love for Carter ended within a few months, it didn't just end it turned into hate after she left me for another man. I still don't know why or what I did wrong.

Amelia's soothing voice relaxed me a little as I allowed myself to hold her small body. She patted on my neck from time to time but that didn't stop me from crying in her chest.

Oneday, I had everything I wished for and now I just lost it all.

Moments after that, the door opened and a loud gasp was heard. She ran towards Valerie, trying to wake her up repeatedly by shaking her but failing once again, "This can't be real," she whispered, "Valerie, baby wake up please."

I took a look at Valerie to find her laying on the bed with her eyes closed for the final time. I cried once more when I saw how devastated Gabriella was. She just couldn't believe it, she kept on shaking her and shaking her.

"Stop!" Ed pulls her away, "She's dead, Gabriella." He tells her and she cries into his chest.

"I didn't get to say goodbye to my daughter." She chockes out the words.

I approach Valerie, playing with her hair one last time and smiling as she slept peacefully. I know the angels and Gods will take good care of her, something I should've done.

I feel a hand pressed to my arm then a head placed on my shoulder. I try to move but she wouldn't let me. I look behind me to find that Amelia and Ed have left the room to give us some privacy or maybe they just couldn't handle it anymore.

We both cry in peace, staring at our flawless daughter. We cry harder when the realization hits us harder; We won't be able to see her grow old or watch her go to school. Gabriella won't dress her up for her first date. She won't get married and she'll never have kids. Valerie won't graduate from high school nor college, she won't have any friends either.

We continued to cry till there were no more tears.

"I'm so sorry," she breathed shakily, "This is all my fault."

"It's my fault." I look at her, holding her face, "I blamed you for everything-"

"I shouldn't have left-" she sobbed, "Even when you told me she was dying I should've been there, I really wanted to. He- he wouldn't let me come. He locked the door and I couldn't leave the house until now. I ruined everything when I left with him, I'm so sorry."

"We can't do anything about it now." I whisper, holding her close, "Valerie is gone and-" A tear slips, "We're supposed to move on now? How do people do that?"

"I- I really don't know." She sobs, "I guess this is how everything ends. We should be apart so we could move on, each on his own. I know It seems like I'm leaving you again but- this is how it should be. We can't be together after everything we've lost."