The Day We Met

COPY RIGHT IS MINE SO DO NOT TAKE THIS STORY. I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. COPYRIGHT TO ME!!!!!

Imagine that you just woke up and there's a note on your bedside table that reads,"Get changed, you're meeting Ross and Maia today. Love, mom." You basically scream and jumped up and down. You throw on white jean shorts and a blue tank top. You rushed to the car and your mom is already in there. You can't sit still the whole 3 hour ride. When you reach Disney World you see the long line to meet them. You know you'll only have like 2 minutes to talk to them. You get in line with your Teen Beach Movie soundtrack. You wait in line for 2 hours and finally get the front. You look into Ross's eyes and looks right back at you. You slightly blush and you see Maia smiling.

"Whats your name?" Ross said while smiling at you

"(Insert your name here)"

"Well nice to meet you, (insert your name here)!" Maia says.

Ross is almost drooling over you and you can't help but turn super red. Maia giggles at you and Ross. They sign your soundtrack and Maia adds something else. It reads, "Here's my phone number. Call me if you want to hang, 367-239-4790. Ps, Ross likes you." You smile at her then at Ross but then security shoves you along. You look down at the cd and smile. TO BE CONTINUED.