Chapter Forty-Three: A Visitor

"I might be pregnant?" You ask in terror.
"No, yes, maybe, I don't know. I'm sorry I was drunk I didn't know better. I'm so sorry." Ross apologizes and hugs you.
"Well if I'm gonna be a teen mom I'm glad it's with you." You say trying to lighten the mood.
"Oh shut up this is a serious matter." Ross says.
"I'm sorry well just have to wait and see." You tell him walking out.
"Hey we're all going to Maia's parents house. Wanna come?" Riker asks barely awake.
Ross gets a text and he quickly looks at it.
"Um no. We need to go do something." Ross says grabbing your hand.
"Ok your lost." Rocky says and then leaves with everyone else.
"Awe I wanted to meet Maia's parents. What are we doing that's so important?" You ask him.
"We need to go to the hospital." Ross says grabbing his keys.
"Why? What happened?" You ask panicking.
"I'll explain on the way there. Lets go." Ross says rushing out the door.
You follow closely behind and get in the passenger side.
"Who's in the hospital?" You ask right away.
"Laura. She came down here to surprise us but in the airport she tripped down the stairs and gave herself a serious concussion." Ross says speeding down the street.
"Oh my gosh. I hope she's alright." You say.
You arrive at the hospital and run inside.
"Who are you hear for?" The nurse asks.
"Laura Marano." Ross says quickly.
"Right this way." She says standing up.
You see her name tag says "Kassidy" and you really like that name for some reason. She shows you Laura's room.
"Here you go." Kassidy says.
"Thank you, Kassidy!" Ross says smiling at her.
"Laura, you awake?" Ross says quietly.
"Yeah just in pain." She says almost in a whisper.
"Well I'm here with my fiancée, (insert your name). Are you alright?" Ross asks.
"Nice to meet you. And yeah I'm feeling a little better." Laura says.
"Nice to meet you too, Laura. I'm sorry you got hurt. It was a nice gesture for you to come down here." You tell her.
"Yeah Ross has always been a good friend of mine so I thought it would be nice to come support him." Laura says sitting up a little bit.
"I'm gonna go get Kassidy and ask when she thinks you can leave." Ross says leaving.
"How's your relationship with Ross?" She asks you
"Good our wedding is in less than a month. You dating anyone?" You ask.
"No. I haven't found that one that is perfect to me." Laura says sighing.
"You'll find him. I promise." You reassure her.
"To be honest, I had a huge crush on Ross until he started dating you. Then I stopped cause I knew he wasn't into me." She tells you.
"Yeah meeting Ross was all by luck. But he's just so perfect." You say smiling.
"I'm glad. I wish I had someone like that." Laura says frowning.
"You will. Maybe Australia will find you one." You tell her.
"I hope." She says.
Ross comes back in with Kassidy.
"Well, Laura, you can leave right now if you feel up to it." Kassidy says.
"I want to leave." Laura says right away.
"Ok just sign out and you'll be release." Kassidy says handing over the clipboard.
Laura quickly signs it and gets up. Ross, you, and her drive back and see everyone else is there.
"Hey guys, look who's here!" Ross says opening the door.
"Laura!" They all say in unison.
"Hey guys-" she starts to say then spots Ryland.
"Heyy." She stutters saying hi to Ryland.
"Hey." Ryland smiles at her.
You nudge Ross slightly and Ross smiles at you thinking the same thing. TO BE CONTINUED.