Chapter Two: First Date

You're walking slowly to your car when you hear someone yell your name. "Hey (insert your name)!" You turn around to see a blond boy looking at you...it's Ross. "Uh, hey, Ross," the words stumble out. "The signing just ended and I needed to see you again." You blush when he says that and then you smile. "Well, here I am," you say while laughing. He laughs with you then grabs your hand, running off with you. He takes you to all the rides and buys you cotton candy. You're sitting down at a table with Ross when Maia comes up to Ross. "You taking my friend?" She asks. "Yep, she's all mine," he looks at you smiling. "Well, we're gonna go hang out so you equals leave." "Ok. Ok. I'm going. It was nice meeting you and hanging out. Call me later." He leaves and Maia squeals. "What?" You ask puzzled. "You're totally into Ross and he's into you. Can't you see that?" You blush slightly, "I guess." "Come on. I'm gonna get you ready for your date."

"Wait! Date?" "Oh just come on." She grabs your arm and takes you to her dressing room. She puts you in a short, blue dress with black high heels. She does your hair and makeup. "Ok you're all set!" She's smiling. There's a knock on the door and you go answer it. It's Ross. "Wow, you're beautiful." He says looking up and down at you. TO BE CONTINUED.