Chapter Forty-Two: Morning After

You stay at the club for about two more hours and Ross decides to go back. You're both drunk and so is everyone else. You walk back to your hotel and Ross has troubles opening the door. You and him go back to your room and shut the door.

"You're so hot." Ross says pushing you up against a wall.

"I know..." You say kissing him and putting your hands up his shirt taking it off.

Ross smirks and kisses down your neck while taking your shorts off. He carries you onto the bed and lifts your shirt off. That's the last thing you remember from that night. You wake up next morning with a terrible headache and totally naked. You go into the bathroom and fix your makeup and hair and put clothes on. You see Ross is still passed out on the bed and you decide to leave him. Riker's door is slightly open and you see Nicolette in there. You go and get some Advil out then go watch some tv. Maia comes out soon after and she looks worse than you.

"Hey...feeling ok?" You ask her.

"Yeah just a terrible hangover. How you holding up?" She asks sitting by you.

"I'm actually ok. I have a little headache but its not terrible." You tell her.

"Oh my gosh. Me and Rocky did it for the first time and it was a-maz-ing." She says smiling.

"Wait until you're not drunk. That's even better." You tell her.

"Oh gosh I can't wait." She says.

"Oh did I tell you that our wedding is in a month?" You ask her.

"Yeah I've known that for awhile. Ross needed our help." She tells you.

"Oh, well do you want to be my maid of honor?" You ask her.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!!!" She says hugging you.

You smile at her and you notice Rydel coming out with some random guy.

"Hey, Rydel, catch yourself a guy?" You say jokingly.

"Yep this is Ryan." She says looking at him.

He's a built guy around 6 foot, tan, athletic, with blonde hair, blue eyes, basically the typical dreamy guy.

"Nice to meet you, Ryan." You and Maia both say.

"Yeah nice to meet you too." Ryan replies.

"Well I'm going to hang out with Ryan so later!" She says leaving with him.

"So the only single one in the house is Ryland." Maia tells you.

Ross and Rocky come out both shirtless and in boxers.

"Hey guys." Maia says as they come sit by us.

"Hey babe." Rocky says kissing her.

"Hey beautiful." Ross says kissing you.

"Hey Rydel just left with her new boy." You tell Ross.

"Oh Rydel has a boyfriend that's cute." Ross says laughing.

"Are you feeling ok?" You ask him.

"Yeah a headache that's it. But last night was perfect." Ross says smirking.

"I don't even remember it. It's all a blur." You say laughing.

"Yeah can I talk to you...in private?" Ross asks.

"Yeah what's wrong?" You ask.

He doesn't respond and starts walking into your room, you follow closely behind him. Once inside he shuts the door quietly.

"What's wrong?" You ask him.

"It's about last night. I don't think...I don't think that I used protection last night." He says embarrassed.

Your face drops in shock and you stare at him blankly. TO BE CONTINUED.