Chapter Ten: Fake Proposal

You're so scared that you can't move. You stare at Mollee until she's out of sight and you're turning ghostly white.

"(Insert your name), hey what's wrong it looks like you saw a murder." She says jokingly

You fake a laugh and stand up quickly.

"Um let's go I don't feel well." You say.

"Ugh fine. Come on little sick girl." He says laughing.

You two get back to your house and you make the both of you sandwiches.

"So, any progress on the Ross and Garrett situation?"

"Um not really, it's kinda getting worse." You think you should tell her about the texts.

"Um Maia. I need to tell you that-" you start to saw when Ross walks in.

"Ross!" You run to him and jump onto him giving him a huge hug.

He kisses you and hugs you tightly.

"Hey babe. I've missed you soooo much!" He says.

There's a knock on the door and when you answer it, no ones there just a box. You open the box and you see a ring with a note attached to it. It reads,"Ask Ross about this ring. Now!!"

You go back inside and Ross and Maia are just talking. Ross smiles at you and gestures for you to sit in his lap. You go over and sit while he pulls you close. You wonder about the ring so you ask him about it.

"Ross what's this ring and who was it for?" You show it right in his face.

His face goes into shock and he stutters,"Um how'd you get that?"

"Just now someone dropped it off. What was this for?!" You demand.

"Ok, it was for-" he gets cut off by Garrett coming in.

"Hey, Garrett" you say.

"Hey. I'm sorry is this a bad time?"

"Yes" you respond.

"No" Ross responds.

You glare at him and gets off his lap to go hug Garrett. But Garrett backs away.

"Can I talk to you outside?" He asks.

"Sure." You two walk outside and Garrett looks at you.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"You. Someone told me that you and Ross are getting married."

"What?" You're almost laughing,"No we're not."

"Then what's with the ring?" He points the ring that your still holding.

"It's not what it looks like." You swear.

"Oh really cause it looks like I was just your little toy when you and Ross were having troubles." You says then leaves.

You yell after him but he doesn't care. You're even more heartbroken then before. TO BE CONTINUED.