Chapter Forty: Surprises

Riker smiles back and looking at her You and Ross can't help but laugh.

"Where's Maia?" Ross asks Rocky.

"Her mom called her and asked if she wanted to have breakfast together. So that's were she is." Rocky says.

"Rydel?" You ask.

"Out with Stormie doing some morning yoga." Riker says finally looking away from Nicolette.

"Thank you guys for letting me have breakfast but I better be going back." Nicolette says standing up.

"Um ill walk you out." Riker says standing up.

Nicolette blushes and nods at Riker. They walk out of the door.

"When are those to just gonna date?" Ross says smiling at you.

"I don't know but I feel like eavesdropping so excuse me?" You say getting up and looking through the peep hole.

"What's happening?" Ross asks from the table.

"Shh I'm listening." You tell Ross.

You see Riker and her talking then Riker moves a piece of her hair behind her ear. You slightly awe at the gesture but then shut up. Nicolette is blushing like crazy and Riker is holding her hands. You see Riker lean in and caress her face in his hands then kissing her gently.

"Yes! They kissed." You say aloud so Ross hears.

"Go Riker!" Rocky and Ross say together.

Riker leaves with Nicolette so you back away from the door.

"They left so we won't be seeing them for a while." You say laughing.

"Well, rocky you're gonna be home alone because I'm taking my girl out for a little while." Ross says standing up and going over to you.

"Oh surprise date? I like that." You say looking at Ross and kissing him.

"Yep come on! Bye Rocky!" Ross sad grabbing your hand.

"Bye Rocky!" You yell back while walking through the door.

"So I know we haven't spent that much time together, so I'm gonna make it up to you." Ross says grabbing your hand and swinging it.

"How? What are we doing?" You say smiling.

"We're going to go to the beach all alone and enjoy each other." Ross says walking to the car.

"I don't think we should do anything in public after what happened last time." You tell him getting into the car.

"It's a private beach. No one is allowed there except celebs." Ross says getting in the drivers seat.

"Ok I trust you." You say kissing him.

He smiles and takes off driving. You reach the beach fairly quick and Ross helps you out.

"Thanks." You say to him.

Ross picks you up and carries you down to the sand. He lays you down gently on to the blanket then lays by you.

"Finally relaxing." Ross says wrapping his arm around you.

"Yeah tell me about it." You say snuggling against his shirtless body.

"So when are we having our wedding?" You ask him.

"Today is August 5th so how bout September 5?" Ross suggests.

"One month is not enough time to plan a wedding! We need invitations, a venue, a theme, my dress, your tux, bridesmaids dresses, everything." You tell him.

"What if I told you most of that is done?" Ross says smirking in that childish way.

"There's no way that can be done already." You say not believing him.

"Oh really?" Ross says looking at you.

"Yes really!" You say getting irritated.

"So this isn't a wedding invitation that announces that our wedding is September 5th and the venue is at a beachside resort." Ross says holding up a card.

You stare at the card and smile at Ross.

"You already did everything?" You say excited.

"Mostly everything. I've got the venue, date, theme, my tux, and my groomsmen already. You just need a dress and bridesmaids." Ross says kissing your forehead.

"I need to go dress shopping." You say almost standing up but Ross pulls you back down.

"We have time." Ross whispers in your ear.

He pulls you close kissing you gently and you smile during the kiss. You still can't get over how soft his lips are and how perfectly they form to yours. A rush of emotions flow over you and you can't believe your getting married in exactly a month. TO BE CONTINUED.