Chapter Thirty-Eight: New Girl

You wake back up around 5ish in the afternoon. You see that everyone is gone and you realize they had rehearsal for tomorrow's show. You check your phone and Ross left you a text.

"Hey babe. That was an amazing round two 😉. The band had practice and Maia decided to come along. I didn't want to wake you so I hope your not mad. I'll be back around 7. No promises. Don't go kissing any other guys. 😜 Love you so much 😘."

You smile at the text and decide to go back to sleep.

*At Rehearsal*

Rydel is messing around with the keyboard while Rocky and Ellington are messing with the drums. Riker pulls Ross to the side.

"Hey I'm warning you ahead of time that I still like her and will keep trying for her until your guys's wedding." Riker tells him.

"I'm ok with that because I know she'll always choose me." Ross says smirking.

"We'll see about that." Riker says smirking back and walking away.

"You two want to rehearse or have a gossip session?" Rydel says getting serious.

"Yeah sorry were ready." Ross says grabbing his guitar.

*Back at the room*

You wake up around 6ish and you moan knowing you still have an hour until Ross is back. You decide to go for a walk around downtown Sydney. People stop you to ask your questions and you answer some but really are trying to zone them out. A hyper girl runs up to you she looks around your age.

"Oh my gosh. Hey! Your Ross's fiancé and its a pleasure meeting you. Does Riker have a girlfriend cause he's my fav it would be my dream to date him." She starts rambling off.

"Haha Riker is single. I'm (insert your name)." You say.

"I'm Nicolette. Ok I'm calmed down now. It's nice to meet you." She says smiling brightly.

She's a pretty girl with dark brown hair and around 5'6. She seems like the party type.

"Nice to meet you too. So you live here?" You ask her.

"Yeah sadly. I'm 18 and I'm trying to get into a US college." She says pouting a little.

"Well, the bands at rehearsal. Wanna hang out for a little bit?" You ask her.

"Yeah that sounds amazing. I'm a dancer so wanna go hit up a club or something. I'll show you all the hot spots of Sydney." She tells you.

"Hell yes!" You say laughing.

You check your phone and its 6:30 but you don't care. You actually think that Nicolette and you are going to be good friends.

"So when is your guys's wedding?" Nicolette asks you while taking you to a club.

"Um probably after the tour. He's kinda busy right now." You say laughing.

She laughs with you and stops in front of a big dance club.

"This is it. The hottest place in Australia, Twists and Turns." She says pulling you inside.

Inside you see a bar and a huge dance floor filled with college students. You and Nicolette start dancing and having a great times. Some guys buy you two drinks but you never lead any of them on cause you have Ross. Things start to settle down and you realize it's 10 o'clock.

"Crap!" You mutter to yourself.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I was suppose to hang with Ross three hours ago." You say grabbing your stuff from a chair.

"Let me come with you so I can help explain what happened." Nicolette says politely.

"Ok let's go!" You say walking back with her.

You open the door and see everyone watching tv.

"Hey! Finally you returned!" Rocky says laughing.

"Yeah took you long en-" Riker starts to say but stops when his eyes stop on Nicolette.

"Um who's this?" Riker asks.

"This is Nicolette. I was hanging with her." You explain.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Nicolette." Riker says stretching his hand out to hers.

She blushes and shakes it gently.

"You too, Riker." She says with her face almost completely red. TO BE CONTINUED.