Chapter Three: The Kiss

Ross is wearing a white shirt with a black blazer and dark jeans.

"Hey hot stuff," you say jokingly.

"Stop talking about yourself," he slightly smirks.

You blush and look back to see Maia smiling. Ross takes your hand and takes you to his car.

"So where we going?" You say while getting in.

"It's a surprise."

He plays R5 on the way there and you both jam out. You pull up to a building and you see it's the fanciest restaurant in Florida.

"Ross, I can't believe-"

He cuts you off, "I know I'm amazing." He gets out and opens your door for you then wraps his arm around your waist. You get seated and you talk about interests, life in general, favorite things, the date is going well.

"You're not like other girls, are you?" Ross asks you.

"I'm not an obsessed fan that's gonna rape you in your sleep, if that's what you mean."

You both laugh and he holds your hand on the table slightly rubbing it. "I do like you, (insert your name). Even though I just met you today, you're different and mysterious which I like." He smiles and looks into your eyes.

You blush and kiss his cheek.

"I liked you before we even met, but now that I know more about you, I like you a lot more than just a band member, now." He kisses your forehead and pays the check. You guys drive back to Maia's. He helps you out and pulls you into a tight hug. He whispers in your ear, "Tonight was great. We have to do it again sometime." You smile and look into his eyes then he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close. His eyes met with yours and he gently kisses you but it's short lived.

"Awe, you guys are so cute." You look over Ross's shoulder and see Maia standing there. TO BE CONTINUED.