Chapter Thirty-Seven: Fight, Fight, Fight!

"What's going on?" Rocky says walking through the door.

"Uh nothing, Rock, we were just playing the touching game and Ross should be glad cause she wouldn't even let me touch her leg without freaking out." Riker says smiling.

"Tell Ross that your a keeper." Riker tells you while winking.

"Ugh!" You say going into your room.

Maia comes in right after you.

"What was that about?" She asks sitting next to you.

"Riker is such an ass." You tell her.

"He's just messing around with you." Maia says laughing.

"We weren't playing the touching game. He told me he loved me, I said it would never happen, then he kissed me. That's why I shouted." You tell Maia looking at her with a straight face.

Maia's face drops in shock. She's about to say something when you hear Ross come through the door.

"Ross!" You say excitedly and hugging him.

"Hey, babe! What's up?" He asks you hugging you back.

"Uh yeah let's go somewhere private." You tell him.

"Wanna go get some ice cream and talk there?" He asks.

You nod yes and hold his hand while you two walk across the street.

"So what's wrong?" Ross says handing you your ice cream.

"It's about Riker. I wasn't lying when I told you that he said he loved me and after you hung up, he kissed me but I shoved him away." You tell Ross.

"Oh come on, Riker isn't that idiotic." Ross says.

"Yes he is. He wants us to break up that's why he told the press that we had sex. I'm not lying!" You say raising your voice.

You never raise your voice that quickly so Ross knew you were telling the truth.

"What? My own brother. He's dead." Ross says angrily eating his ice cream.

"Please don't make a scene. Please talk to him in private." You ask Ross.

"No promises." Ross says standing up.

You go after him as Ross is almost in the lobby of the hotel. You follow Ross closely behind until you reach your room. You turn Ross so he's facing you and kiss him gently.

"Please don't make a scene." You ask again.

"I'm sorry but that's going to far." Ross says opening the door.

"Hey!" Riker says.

"Hey! How was kissing my fiancée? Did you enjoy it cause I know certainly that she didn't." Ross says getting closer to him.

"What are you talking about?" Riker asks.

"She told me and I believe her. Don't deny it, you kissed my fiancée!" Ross says shouting.

"No I didn't! She's lying, I knew I was her least favorite." Riker says shoving Ross.

Ross shoves Riker right back and they start going at it. Stormie comes in and breaks it up.

"Riker, Ross!! Stop it!" Stormie shouts.

"Not until he apologizes for kissing her." Ross says.

"I didn't kiss her." Riker is still denying.

Stormie manages to break them up. Ryland and Ellington are holding back Riker while you grab Ross's hand to calm him down.

"Fine! I kissed her. I love her but she said it would never happen. I'm done with her now. She's all yours, Ross." Riker says actually calming down.

"Thank you! Now come on, lets go." Ross says pulling your into your room.

You kiss Ross again to calm him down. You feel his muscles relaxing and actually start to kiss you back. Ross's phone is still vibrating in his pocket from getting notifications about our kiss but he just turns it off.

"Actually it's kinda hot when I see you two fighting over me." You whisper to Ross while he's kissing your neck.

"But I'm the clear winner." Ross says smirking then going back kissing your neck.

You fingers runs through his hair and Ross pulls you down on to the bed. Ross starts to unbutton your shirt but you stop him.

"Did you lock the door?" You say smirking.

Ross laughs and gets up locking the door. He comes back to the bed and hovers over you.

"Round two, sexy?" He asks smirking.

"Round two." You reply smiling and pulling Ross on top of you. TO BE CONTINUED.