Chapter Fifty-Five: Party

You spend the rest of the day hanging out with everyone at the pier. It's around 7:30 now and Ross pulls you away from the group and takes you down on the beach. Ross intertwines his hand into yours and he smiles at you.

"What are you looking at?" You ask giggling.

"A beautiful girl." He says smirking at you.

You bite your bottom lip and blush looking down.

"Why can't our lives ever be this peaceful?" He says looking at the sunset across the ocean.

"Cause you're famous." You say smiling at him.

"You know why I like you? Because you treat me as Ross not Ross the famous actor/singer!" He says wrapping his arms around your waist so now your looking right at him.

"You're an amazing guy, Ross. I would be lost without you." You say smiling at him.

Ross leans in and kisses you gently. Every kiss ignites fireworks and makes your stomach gets butterflies.

"I know I've told you this a thousand times but I love you." He says pulling only a inch away from your lips.

"I love you, too." You stutter out because you can feel is hot breathe against your lips.

Ross kisses your forehead then nose then lips and you blush nuzzling your head against his shoulder.

"Let's go back home." He says holding your hand.

You walk back to the pier and can't find Rydel, Maia, Riker, or anyone so you just head home. On your way home, Ross gets a call from Rocky.

"Hey Rocky what's up?" Ross answers.

"Everything is ready to go." He says.

Ross hangs up and smiles hugely.

"What was that about?" You ask him.

"Um nothing." Ross says turning onto an unknown road.

He pulls into a building that looks very familiar to you. It's the beach cabin that you are getting married at.

"Ross?" You ask.

"Shh don't talk." He says smiling at you and pulling up to the cabin.

He gets out and opens your door leading you inside.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouts.

"What is this?" You ask smiling like an idiot.

"Bachelorette party." Rydel says hugging you.

"What about the guys?" You ask.

"Bachelor party. See you later babe." He says kissing your forehead then leaving with the other guys.

"So what are we doing?" You ask suspiciously.

"What do most bachelorettes have at their parties?" Maia asks smiling.

"Uh no. Please no." You say looking down and shaking your head.

"Yep. STRIPPERS!!" Nicolette says laughing.

"I'm getting married. No no I won't allow it." You say.

"Too bad. Boys!!" Rydel yells into another room.

Two hot, shirtless men come out an you can't help but stare.

"Congrats on the marriage." The tanner one says who kind of looks familiar.

"Thanks do I know you?" You ask trying to see his face better but it's covered in a mask.

"I think so." He says pulling down the mask revealing its Luke.

"Luke! What are you doing here?" You ask in a low whisper.

"Doing my night job." He says sitting on your lap grinding against you.

"Luke! Stop I don't like you." You try to shove him off.

"It's my job. So either try and resist it or enjoy it." He says smiling and kissing your neck.

"Stop...please." You say trying to hold back the moans.

I can't believe Luke is really doing this right now but the sadder part is that you're kinda enjoying it. TO BE CONTINUED.