Chapter Thirty-Five: Video

You sleep peacefully throughout the rest of the night. You wake to Ross throwing grapes at you.

"Wake up! We have to leave butthole!" He says laughing.

"Ughhh!" You say rolling over.

"Fine you don't have to come to the beach with us." Ross says opening the door.

"No wait!" You say jumping out of bed.

Ross laughs at you and you notice he is shirtless. You still blush at him cause he's just so hot.

"Get changed." Ross says kissing you.

You smile at him then go into the bathroom and change. You come back out in your hot pink bikini and Ross smirks a little.

"Hey babe! Someone's looking good." Ross says sitting on the bed.

"Don't I always look good?" You say jokingly and sitting on his lap.

He wraps his around your waist kissing you.

"You know we haven't done it since the first day we got here." Ross says smirking.

"It's bad publicity. I don't think we can do it anymore." You sadly say.

"Hmm unless no one finds out." Ross says kissing your neck.

You slightly moan at his touch while running your hands through his hair.

"Ross Shor Lynch! Hurry your slow butt up!" Stormie yells from the other room.

"Later." Ross whispers into your ear then stands up.

You throw on some shorts and grab your sunglasses. Ross puts his shirt on and you go meet the others.

"Everyone ready?" Stormie asks.

"Yes." We all say in unison.

We drive to the beach and luckily no ones there yet speaking its 9 am. Maia and Rocky go right into the ocean while Ryland, Riker, Rydel, and Ellington go play a two on two game of volleyball. Ross and you go on a long walk down the beach. You two interlock your hands and walk close by each other.

"This is peaceful." Ross says.

"Yeah it is I'm glad I'm with you." You say smiling.

"No paparazzi, no crazed fans, no nothing. Just each other and that's perfectly fine." Ross says kissing you and stopping walking.

You kiss him back gently. Ross wraps his arms around you not breaking the kiss.

"OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S ROSS LYNCH!!!" Some girl yells from a distance.

You and Ross automatically release each other and see a group of girls running towards you. Ross grabs your hand and squeezes it making sure you stand close to him.

"Oh is this your girlfriend? She's so pretty and so lucky to have you. Was she a crazed fan like us? How did you two meet?" The girls start rambling off questions.

"Yes this is my fiancée. I know she is pretty but that's not the only reason why I like her. We did meet at a meet and greet but I think she was mostly there for Maia Mitchell and just happened to meet me. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl." Ross says pulling you closer to him.

You can't help but blush at his response and smile at him.

"Can we see the ring?" Someone asks.

"Sure he proposed right before we left for here." You say stretching out your hand to show them the diamond ring.

They all awe over the ring.

"I've read the stories about what happened with Garrett and Mollee. Are you two still scared that they'll do something?" A girl asks.

"Um no because I think they got over it." Ross says.

"(Insert your name), we heard about your dad. How he almost kidnapped you so you couldn't come here with Ross." Another asks.

"Yeah but that got taken care of." You answer politely.

"What about Julia?" Someone asks.

"How you know about Julia?" Ross asks.

"I follow her on twitter and she tweeted that she was in Australia for revenge. Isn't she your old girlfriend/fiancée?" The girl replies.

"Yeah she WAS. I didn't know she was here, it would be nice to talk to her again." Ross says.

"Uh Ross can I talk to you?" You ask him politely.

He nods and you two back away from the girls.

"What's up?" Ross asks.

"It's about Julia." You say.

"I already told you the story." He says.

"Ya I know but the first day we were here, I saw her outside our hotel. I didn't tell you cause I thought nothing of it until now." You say.

"If she hasn't done anything yet she's probably not going to go anything." Ross says reassuring you.

"I don't know. She seems a little crazy." You tell him.

Ross laughs then kisses you gently wrapping his arms around you. You don't even care that about 15 girls are watching you kiss their celebrity crush. You run your fingers through his hair. Some girls awe, while some girls groan but to you, it feels like its just you and Ross.

"Get a room." Someone says.

You break the kiss and see Julia there with her phone out.

"What I can't kiss my fiancée in public?" Ross says.

"No you can but speaking I just got that on video, I'm pretty sure you don't want that reaching the press." Julia says smirking.

"The press has already got photos of us kissing so I don't really care." Ross says.

"They don't have video of you two making out and you sliding your hands down her butt." Julia says talking to Ross.

"Listen closely, Julia, I...don't...care." Ross tells her.

"Good cause I just posted it on twitter and on Instagram and on vine." Julia says laughing then leaving.

Ross's phone is already getting blown up with comments like "You're such a pervert!" "Get a room." "That is going to ruin your career." "How's that butt?" and they go on and on.

"People are just jealous." Ross says leaning in to kiss you but you push him away.

"Ross, this could really ruin your career and I'm not your little show monkey to make girls jealous. You need to clear this up soon." You tell him.

Ross gets a text from Stormie that's reads, "Get back here!! You're in big trouble!"

"I told you." You tell Ross while walking back. TO BE CONTINUED.