Chapter Thirty-Nine: Breakfast

"Well, Nicolette, you're welcome to stay if you want." Ross says pulling you down onto his lap.

"Um no thanks. I need to be getting home. But thanks for the invite." Nicolette says opening the door.

"Wait, here's my number so call me if you want to hang." You say hanging her a piece of paper.

She nods slightly and closes the door behind her.

"Riker has a crush!" Rocky shouts.

"No I don't. She's just very attractive that's all." Riker says looking at the ground.

"She's into you. Did you see her blushing?" Ross says wrapping his arms around you.

"Oh shut up. I'm going to bed." Riker says irritated.

The others go to bed right after so it's just you and Ross.

"Gosh bailing on me tonight." He says jokingly.

"That was my plan. Did rehearsal go ok?" You ask him.

"Yeah I think we're ready for tomorrow. But I could use some pre-show fun." Ross says smirking.

"In your dreams." You tell him laughing.

Ross caresses your face in his hands and kisses you. You smile at him and pat his cheek.

"Nice try but I'm tired. So your out of luck." You tell him standing up.

"Ugh. You're no fun!" Ross says but then gets up.

You laugh at him and go get change.

Ross is already in bed and you lay right next to him.

"Goodnight sexy, hot, beautiful, amazing-" Ross starts to say.

"Stop you're not getting it tonight." You tell him smirking.

He groans and wraps his arms around you.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." You tell him while kissing his nose.

You fall asleep fairly quick. You wake up the next morning around nine. You're still in Ross's arms and you wiggle free trying not to wake him. You succeed and go make breakfast and you see no one else is awake. You text Nicolette and see if she wants to come over and she says she will at ten. It's around 9:30 and you made eggs, pancakes, and bacon for everyone. Ross finally emerges from the room.

"Hey sleepily head." You tell him.

"Ugh it's to early but it smells amazing." He says going straight to the food.

"Nicolette is coming for breakfast. Riker should be happy." You say laughing.

"Definitely he is totally into her. I hope they date so he won't go after you." Ross says grabbing your arm pulling you down on him.

"Yeah but I think Riker is a better kisser." You say dead serious.

"Seriously?" Ross asks surprised.

"No he was terrible your alot better!" You tell him then kissing him.

He smiles during the kiss and releases you. Riker and Rocky come out without shirts on.

"Put a shirt on!" You say turning away.

"Oh you like it!" Rocky says striking a pose.

"Well unless you want Nicolette to see you like that she's almost here." You tell them.

"Nicolette's coming over?" Riker says happily.

"Yep so go change and make a good impression." Ross tells him.

Riker sprints back in his room and puts on cargo shorts and a polo shirt on. Rocky just throws a tshirt on. Nicolette knocks on the door.

"Hey girl!" You say answering the door.

"Hey! Wow it smells amazing." She says coming in.

"I made it fresh this morning." You tell her while you go back to Ross.

She goes and sits by Riker and she slightly smiles at him.

"Hey Riker." She says.

"Hey! You're looking cute today." Riker says admiring her dress.

"Thanks..." She says blushing.

You and Ross exchange looks and laugh quietly.

"Hey, Nicolette, we have an after show party tonight and wanna come?" Rocky says.

"Yeah I would love too." She answers politely.

"Wanna come as my...date?" Riker says quietly.

"Yes it would be my honor." She's says smiling at him. TO BE CONTINUED.