Chapter Thirty-Four: Ross's Words

"I was at Maia's grandma's house. I was going to surprise Maia and bring her back to the hotel but then Maia texted me telling me that you left. So I told her grandma maybe another time." Ross says looking at you with kind eyes.

"Oh..." You say looking down.

"Babe, you can't be so overly protective of me. You even said that you trust me and I promise that I will try to spend more time with you." Ross says lifting your chin and you see he's smiling at you.

"You're not mad?" You say looking at him frowning.

He doesn't say anything but just kisses you gently, you here a bunch of awes coming from nearby people.

"Ross...how can you still love me even after all these mistakes?" You ask him.

"Cause true love comes from the heart not from what the other person does." He says smiling.

"I love you...but I still think I need to go home." You say looking down again.

"What! No! Why?" Ross says panicking.

"Cause look at me. I've made several mistakes, I've overreacted, and just think we should wait to get married you know like after the tour." You say sighing.

"So even after my speech about how I'm not mad and stuff you still want to leave well that's your choice. I just want you know this tour will not be as fun without you. I will think about you daily and dread you leaving. I won't have fun on stage cause I will be wishing you were watching me." Ross continues.

"Ross stop!" You say interrupting him.

"Yes?" He asks.

"I wanted you to shut up so I could do something." You tell him and then kissing him.

"Is that a I'm staying?" Ross asks smiling.

"Yes it is." You tell him then kissing him again.

"Let's go back." Ross says standing up offering his hand.

You grab it and stand up. You and Ross walk hand and hand to the car. Ross opens the door then sits by you putting his hand on your thigh. You lay your head on his shoulder and fall asleep against him. He carries you into your bed and kisses your forehead.

"Goodnight, lovely." He says then lays next to you.

You're asleep but you can someone moving around. You open your eyes slightly to see Ross kissing some girl. It's dark but you can some sort of a face. It looks like Julia and you almost gasp in shock. You keep quiet even though you feel like breaking out bawling.

"I love you, Julia." Ross says quietly but you can still hear.

"What about her?" Julia looks over at you but you shut your eyes.

"She's nothing compared to you." Ross says kissing her again.

You wake up in tears realizing it was only a dream. Ross is still sleeping and you just look at him for a little bit. You hear him talking in his sleep so you lean closer to him.

"I love you please don't leave me. You're my world and my universe. My heart would be so broken." His voice starts cracking like he's about to cry. You roll over closer to him and wraps his arms around you.

"You're my everything." He says quietly then kissing your forehead. You smile at him and lay your head on his chest.

"I love you." You tell him in his sleep.

"I love you more." He says still sleeping. TO BE CONTINUED.