Chapter Thirty-Two: Tweeting

You wait there forever it seems like and your tweet is trending like crazy. Everyone's answering with stuff like, "I'll take him and treat him better." Ross comes back and you hug him.

"Hey can we actually hang out now?" You say jokingly.

"Yes we can. I'm done for the rest of the day." He says kissing you.

"Thank The Lord." You say laughing.

Ross grabs your hand and walks with you. Ross's phone vibrate and you know it's probably something to do with work.

"What is it?" You ask.

"Uh what did you tweet?" He asks still looking at his phone.

You know you're tweet turned bad.

"I said having him isn't all what I thought it would be." You say with your head down.

"What, why? Don't you love me?" He asks surprised.

"Yes with all my heart. It's just like I knew I wouldn't be able to spend every second with you but I didn't know I would only have about two hours a day with you. It's just ugh I don't know." You say frustrated.

"I thought you wanted to come on tour, I thought you were different. You're just the same like everyone else. You say you can handle not being with me every second but then once I take you with me it's like without me you don't have a life." He says looking at you.

"It's not like-" you start to say.

"It's not like what? Cause apparently you aren't as understanding as I thought you were." Ross says checking his phone.

"Please Ross I didn't mean it." You beg him.

"No just...I've got to go. Maybe this can be resolved after you think about it. Just go back to the hotel. I'll be back around nine." He says walking off.

"Ross please!" You shout at him begging for forgiveness.

He doesn't even look back at you. Tears fill your eyes and one single tear rolls down your cheek. TO BE CONTINUED. ((It's shorter because my last one was seriously like two chapters in one))