Chapter Fifty-Three: Homecoming

"What?" Luke asks smirking a little.
"Um nothing." You try to push him away from you but he just pulls you tighter.
"I know what you said and that means you do have feelings for me so why not show them?" He says looking down at you smiling.
You look up meeting his eyes and bite your lip in nervousness.
"I don't know it's just cause I have Ross and that's all that I need." You tell him.
"Well is Ross here? No so what's the big deal?" Luke asks you all innocent and stuff.
"I guess you're right." You start to lean in and kiss him when your phone rings.
You pick it up without even looking at who it's from.
"Hello?" You ask.
"Hey babe. I've got good news!" Ross says excitedly.
"Yeah what's that?" You back away from Luke and go into your room.
"I'm coming home! Only for a week but enough to have time with you." He says happily.
"Seriously? Oh my gosh that's amazing when are you coming home?" You ask blushing to yourself.
"Right now. Be at your house in an hour. Love ya." He says then hanging up.
You skip back out to Luke and slap him across the face.
"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" He yells at you.
"Get out of my house. You, sir, are terrible for trying to break me and Ross up. Now go! And never come back." You say leading him out of the house and slamming the door in his face.
You clean up your house and fix your hair. You're so happy that Ross is coming home. There is a knock at the door and you open it with a smile. Ross is standing there open armed. You jump into his arms and hug him close.
"I've missed you so much. I know it's only been a week but still..." He says smiling down at you.
"I've missed you so much." You say kissing him.
You've missed his lips so much.
"You have more for a week. So we will have to cram alot of stuff in." He says walking inside.
"Yeah and are you the only one that came back?" You ask.
"Yeah and just so you know Laura went back right after you did so you don't have to worry about her." He says smiling at you.
"Good but I trusted you. So whatcha wanna do?" You ask sitting on the couch.
"Hmm well..." He says sitting down to you and looking at you.
"Yes?" You ask smirking at him.
He leans in and start kissing your neck. You run your fingers through his hair and roll onto his lap straddling him with your thighs.
"I've...really missed this." You say in between each moan.
He just nods and continues sucking on your neck. You hips start to move against him and you feel his "friend" starting to rise.
"Wow not even five minutes after you guys see each other." A very recognizable voice says.
You twist your head around and see the rest of them standing in the doorway. You jump off of Ross and go hug all of them.
"Hey guys!" You say happy to see them and Ross now stands by you.
"Hey we're sorry to interrupt but it's kinda urgent." Rydel says looking around nervously.
"Uh ok what is it?" Ross asks confused.
"Actually we kinda wanna only talk to (insert your name) right now." Riker says.
"Ok...ill be in the car." Ross says walking out of the house.
"What's going on?" You ask nervous.
"We heard and saw something that is terrible." Maia says.
"What?" You repeat again.
"This..." Nicolette holds up here phone and it shows a picture of you and Luke kissing by his pool.
"Um crap! Has Ross seen this?" You ask paranoid.
"No not yet but he will. Now explain." Riker asks.
"I met him on the plane. He was nice and he told me that he was dating Nicolette so I told him that you were cheating on him with Riker. We became really close. He invited me to his house. I guess I got to comfortable around him." You explain to everyone.
"How could you?" Nicolette yells at you.
"How could I what?" You ask back.
"You told Lucas! I was going to do it personally but now I guess he already found out." She says rolling her eyes.
"Ok first you were the one cheating on him, so..." You say.
"You're cheating on Ross!" She snips at you.
That comment really sinks into you and it makes you realize you were cheating on Ross. TO BE CONTINUED.