Chapter Fifty-Two: Falling For You

You pull up into your driveway and sprint inside. You flop down onto the couch and smashes your face into a pillow screaming. You see it's around 8 o'clock now and you know Ross it gonna call you. About thirty minutes later, your phone vibrates and it's Ross.

"Hey babe!" He answers always so happy.

"Hey..." You drag on.

"What's wrong? Missing me?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's just weird. Five months is gonna be long." You tell him.

"It won't be that long." He says.

"It will be for me." You say.

"Don't think that way. I've got to go, love you lots. I miss you, I promise." He says.

"Love ya too. Miss you lots." You say then hanging up.

You sigh and go make some food for yourself. After you eat, you go lay in your bed and surprisingly you fall asleep pretty quick. You wake up with about ten texts from Luke apologizing even though you're the one who kissed him back.

"Im sorry. Still friends?" His last text says.

"Yeah still friends. :)" You send to him.

"Yes! My friend is having a party tonight wanna come over?" He replies.

"I can't. I need to settle into back into my house." You tell him.

"I'll help. Be over in an hour?" He asks.

"Ok come over." You send then running into the bathroom.

Your hair is a mess and you smell. You jump into the shower and clean yourself up. You straighten your hair and put on some short shorts and a T-shirt. A knock on the door makes you jump out of the bathroom and you open it. Luke is in a plaid shirt that is rolled up to his elbows and jeans. Gosh he is so hot.

"Hey cowboy." You say laughing.

"Howdy!" He says laughing then coming inside.

"Thanks for helping." You tell him.

"No problem." He says smiling and looking around.

"I know it's not that nice." You say looking at your feet.

"I think it's perfect." He smiles slightly at you.

You blush slightly then go into your room.

"I need to put my clothes away. Wanna help?" You ask him.

"Sure. Where should I start?" He asks walking over to you.

You point to a suitcase in the corner. He starts unpacking it but he stops at a photo that's buried in it.

"Laura Marono is there?" He asks looking at the group photo.

"Yeah I forgot that she went there to surprise Ross." You tell him.

"Aren't you worried that her and Ross are gonna get together?" He asks.

You never even thought of that but now you're worried.

"I trust Ross." You tell Luke.

"I wouldn't." Luke says going back to unpacking.

You can't get that thought out of your head and you finish unpacking. Ross tries to call you but you cancel it, you don't feel like talking. Luke goes over to you and puts a hand on your shoulder.

"I shouldn't of worried you. It's probably nothing." Luke says smiling.

You nod and lean your head against his chest. You feel like breaking down and crying but you resist. Luke wraps his arms around you holding you tight. He reaches one hand into his pocket pulling out his phone and playing romantic music. You two start to dance in rhythm and its actually nice and relaxing. You put your head on his shoulder and you let out a long sigh.

"Ok?" He asks you.

"Yeah this is just nice." You tell him.

"I'm glad that you like it cause I'm not gonna try and steal you from Ross but I am gonna try to have you fall for me." He says looking at you.

"I think I'm already falling for you." You say looking back into his eyes. TO BE CONTINUED.